Am i the only one..

Who can see us playing some quality stuff this coming season? I think there is potential there in the team to play good quick passing football. I thought one of the best moves put together today was that counter attack which naismith messed up.

Still good positives in the team, you can't just be looking at the result.

Who can see us playing some quality stuff this coming season? I think there is potential there in the team to play good quick passing football. I thought one of the best moves put together today was that counter attack which naismith messed up.

possibly. think pitches like motherwell in january will put paid to that though.

We did occasionally string a reasonable move or two together, but the fact we put out a vibrant attacking team in the first half and got completely tanked gives you some idea of what we may have to resort to in the CL to get a few points.

We just aren't good enough for that competition - although we should still be comfortable enough in the SPL.

possibly. think pitches like motherwell in january will put paid to that though.

If we take a bucket and spade we should be fine! lol

the result means fuck all, i think the weekend has been a reasonable success for most of our players and hope for more of the same against man city and pompy

Pretty sure we have more than enough to retain the SPL Championship without adding a new face(although we desperately need cover CB)