Man City

gsa

Its funny because that big diddy boyd never played today and we still got stuffed. Boyd wouldnt have done worse than DMB thats for sure

He wouldn't have done any better. I fairness of he plays on Wednesday he can get a close up view of Tevez who will school him on what a proper forward does.

Am sure a proper forward is meant to score goals - isn't that what Boyd does

Aye. Tevez will never score as many Goals as Boyd does. A don't care how many cunts he can nut meg and skin. he will never do it.

Boyd is a goal scorer

Tevez is a creater

it's silly to compare them

And what is it with all the Slagging Boyd Threads. he wasn't even on the park. I think yous should be Looking At shitebags like.

DMB shitebag.

Sasa Papac Never Tackles his man turns his back on the ball all the time.

Whittaker.

Lafferty no pace will never beat a Half Decent Defender.

I hope you are not comparing Boyd favourably to Tevez? That would actually be offensive. 1 goal in the Premiership against Man Utd, Chelsea or Liverpool is worth 2/3 scored in the Esh-pee-el against Motherwell, St Mirren or Caley Thistle.

Tevez is so much better than Kris Boyd he almost plays a different sport.

Am going to summarise this very easily for you ok

Boyd = Berbatov (gets the important goals, but doesn't always put in a MOTM performance)

Tevez = Miller (Will run about all day long for the team, creates stuff links up play well but doesn't always get that all important goal)

am not saying these players should be compared as each other or are in the same class as each other... am just saying that there is a big difference in many forwards play and not all strikers are great goal scores.. but these players have similiar roles in there respective teams teams

Its funny because that big diddy boyd never played today and we still got stuffed. Boyd wouldnt have done worse than DMB thats for sure

He wouldn't have done any better. I fairness of he plays on Wednesday he can get a close up view of Tevez who will school him on what a proper forward does.

Aye. Tevez will never score as many Goals as Boyd does. A don't care how many cunts he can nut meg and skin. he will never do it.

Boyd is a goal scorer

Tevez is a creater

And what is it with all the Slagging Boyd Threads. he wasn't even on the park. I think yous should be Looking At shitebags like.

DMB shitebag.

Whittaker.

I hope you are not comparing Boyd favourably to Tevez? That would actually be offensive. 1 goal in the Premiership against Man Utd, Chelsea or Liverpool is worth 2/3 scored in the Esh-pee-el against Motherwell, St Mirren or Caley Thistle.

Boyd = Berbatov (gets the important goals, but doesn't always put in a MOTM performance)

Tevez = Miller (Will run about all day long for the team, creates stuff links up play well but doesn't always get that all important goal)

am not saying these players should be compared as each other or are in the same class as each other... am just saying that there is a big difference in many forwards play and not all strikers are great goal scores

some people get offended very easily. :lol:

And You Could Possibly say he won us the League this Year By turning Down Birmingham City. if he had went who would we turn to, to score the Goals he Bags every Week.??

I'm completely playing Devil's advocate here but after the speculation liking him with birmingham started Boyd had a bit of a dry spell.

After his double in the game at Inverness, he only scored twice in the following eight games.

Boyd is a goal scorer

Tevez is a creater

DMB shitebag.

Whittaker.

am not saying these players should be compared as each other or are in the same class as each other... am just saying that there is a big difference in many forwards play and not all strikers are great goal scores

Actually you did originally compare Boyd with Tevez but thankfully you have realised how silly that is. Cheers for breaking down the various merits of Rangers, Man City and Man Utd forwards for me, it was kind of a top football mind like yourself to make it so simple for me. A quick query if you have the time would be why all of the managers of Europes top clubs agree with me on Boyd? Obviously he wouldn't cost much and his 'stats' are superb so why has no-one decenbt tried to sign him?

And You Could Possibly say he won us the League this Year By turning Down Birmingham City. if he had went who would we turn to, to score the Goals he Bags every Week.??

I'm completely playing Devil's advocate here but after the speculation liking him with birmingham started Boyd had a bit of a dry spell.

After his double in the game at Inverness, he only scored twice in the following eight games.

He actually scored 4

2 against Falkirk in the league another 1 against them in the Cis Semi and another against Kilmarnock in the League

and i also don't think he played in 3 of the 8 games you are talking about, they games being St Johnstone, Forfar & Celtic

Boyd is a goal scorer

Tevez is a creater

DMB shitebag.

Whittaker.

Actually you did originally compare Boyd with Tevez but thankfully you have realised how silly that is. Vheers for breaking down the various merits of Rangers, Man City and Man Utd forwards for me, it was kind of a top football mind like yourself to make it so simple for me. A quick query if you have the time would be why all of the managers of Europes top clubs agree with me on Boyd? Obviously he wouldn't cost much and his 'stats' are superb so why has no-one decenbt tried to sign him?

If you look back it wasn't me that compared him to Tevez (tu)

your very welcome anytime ;)

well i can't answer fo other people so that i will never know

At the end of the day everyone has there opinion on players as for Boyd - i rate him, as a Rangers player for his goals alone (could he do it elsewere, i don't know only time will tell if he does move on, but until that day he has my backing just as every other player does if there going to help Rangers

Boyds doesn't play on the wing :pipe:

I wasnt suggesting we do that, merely Boyd, being on the park, would probably have contributed more than Beasley, whilst he wouldnt have played on the wing, lafferty or miller could have...

I would have started Miller Lafferty Naismith against arsenal though... I am slowly but surely beginning to give up on Beasley

DMB shitebag.

Whittaker.

You dont half talk some pish :pipe:

I actually think his post if fairly accurate... albeit he hasn't exactly elaborated on his bold statements...

I do feel DMB offered nothing to the cause on Sunday, Whittaker is a defender who can't defend and Lafferty is the biggest waste of 3.5m I have ever seen (Fortune aside :D)

Why is that so funny?

Cause they're not diddies.

Mcgregor is starting turn out to be one though. Boyd didn't even play today so a bit Harsh. and he has been the top goal scorer for about the Last three years I think it is.?? so I wouldn't call him a diddie. :lol:

they better not play a fucking Reserve team. You think im paying and the rest of the fans are paying to watch a reserve team. if they do play a reserve team. just shows u they don't give a fuck about the fans money. all this pish that there tired. is pish they have 3 days to recover which is plenty of time. do You Not think so.??

And yet in another thread you have stated your anger at the reserves not getting a run out, just a wee bit contradictive maybe ??

Well well its back wae a bang! boydy is shite! 102 goals 78 in the leauge! wow hes fuckin terrible!

Put this up yer arse ya silly wee man Ronaldo is better than tevez and he scores more goals so nanananana

Ya dobber

He actually scored 4

2 against Falkirk in the league another 1 against them in the Cis Semi and another against Kilmarnock in the League

and i also don't think he played in 3 of the 8 games you are talking about, they games being St Johnstone, Forfar & Celtic

I was talking about league games, but it's a moot point because I was wrong.

I mistook the 3-1 win against Falkirk for he C.I.S Cup semi final game doh