Man City

gsa

Does the fact that alot of our most important players played twice in London mean that we will see a reserve team out on Wed night? After the Liverpool game last pre-season and the result today I don't want to see us beaten 3 or 4 nil again, especially at Ibrox. I know all coaches say these game are just about fitness but I would like to see players who were poor today - the centre backs, Davis, Whittaker, lafferty, etc play again and show they can compete against good opposition.

No-one wants to have paid £20 to see diddies like Boyd, Mcgregor, etc get stuffed 5-0 at home.

Also does anyone have any idea what sort of crowd there will be? Around 35-40,000?

Sorry just realised there is a Man City thread, can somebody add this to it please? Thanks.

Why is that so funny?

Cause they're not diddies.

Careful Boab, you might start another Boyd debate :anguish:

True

Tho I think it would have happened if I hadn't said, like other things today ;)

But I forgot gsa was Polar Bear's virtual reality internet boyd hating brother :)

Does the fact that alot of our most important players played twice in London mean that we will see a reserve team out on Wed night? After the Liverpool game last pre-season and the result today I don't want to see us beaten 3 or 4 nil again, especially at Ibrox. I know all coaches say these game are just about fitness but I would like to see players who were poor today - the centre backs, Davis, Whittaker, lafferty, etc play again and show they can compete against good opposition.

No-one wants to have paid £20 to see diddies like Boyd, Mcgregor, etc get stuffed 5-0 at home.

Also does anyone have any idea what sort of crowd there will be? Around 35-40,000?

Sorry just realised there is a Man City thread, can somebody add this to it please? Thanks.

We may well get stuffed 2 or 3 nil...it's a pre-season friendly against Premiership opposition....who have a fair amount of top quality players. Hopefully we'll be better than we were today, but in all honesty...not all of our players are EPL standard. I suggest you stay at home if you'l get upset at not winning!

Your payingto watch a friendly match...just remember that! Nothing will have been won or lost! (tu)

Its funny because that big diddy boyd never played today and we still got stuffed. Boyd wouldnt have done worse than DMB thats for sure

He wouldn't have done any better. In fairness if he plays on Wednesday he can get a close up view of Tevez who will school him on what a proper forward does.

Its funny because that big diddy boyd never played today and we still got stuffed. Boyd wouldnt have done worse than DMB thats for sure

He wouldn't have done any better. I fairness of he plays on Wednesday he can get a close up view of Tevez who will school him on what a proper forward does.

Am sure a proper forward is meant to score goals - isn't that what Boyd does

Why is that so funny?

Cause they're not diddies.

Mcgregor is starting turn out to be one though. Boyd didn't even play today so a bit Harsh. and he has been the top goal scorer for about the Last three years I think it is.?? so I wouldn't call him a diddie. :lol:

they better not play a fucking Reserve team. You think im paying and the rest of the fans are paying to watch a reserve team. if they do play a reserve team. just shows u they don't give a fuck about the fans money. all this pish that there tired. is pish they have 3 days to recover which is plenty of time. do You Not think so.??

He wouldn't have done any better. I fairness of he plays on Wednesday he can get a close up view of Tevez who will school him on what a proper forward does.

Against certain opposition yes you are correct, he does score goals.

Well what are you moaning about? were do you suppose the goals will come from if Boyd isn't around from our current squad?

Because we sure haven't got the money to go out and buy a proven goalscorer... am not denying the fact at times he could do alot better but imo he showed spells in the second half of last season that he is improving his overall game aswelll as continuing to score vital goals for the team

u wouldnt pay to c that "diddie" boyd play against man city, but would u pay £28 to see that "diddie" boyd play and score goals that win us games against dundee united? hearts? any other teams in the spl?

some fans need 2 get a grip with their constant shite against boyd

2 seasons ago he wont us 2 cups, had we not won they 2 cups walter woulda been sacked or walked away cos it wldnt have been good enough 2 win fuk all

last season his goals were the difference in the league weather people like 2 admit to it or not

against every team in the spl other than celtic who he's struggled to score against? so a player scores against 10 out of 11 teams n ur not happy?

Aye. Tevez will never score as many Goals as Boyd does. A don't care how many cunts he can nut meg and skin. he will never do it.

And what is it with all the Slagging Boyd Threads. he wasn't even on the park. I think yous should be Looking At shitebags like.

DMB shitebag.

Sasa Papac Never Tackles his man turns his back on the ball all the time.

Whittaker.

Lafferty no pace will never beat a Half Decent Defender.

u wouldnt pay to c that "diddie" boyd play against man city, but would u pay £28 to see that "diddie" boyd play and score goals that win us games against dundee united? hearts? any other teams in the spl?

some fans need 2 get a grip with their constant shite against boyd

2 seasons ago he wont us 2 cups, had we not won they 2 cups walter woulda been sacked or walked away cos it wldnt have been good enough 2 win fuk all

last season his goals were the difference in the league weather people like 2 admit to it or not

against every team in the spl other than celtic who he's struggled to score against? so a player scores against 10 out of 11 teams n ur not happy?

And You Could Possibly say he won us the League this Year By turning Down Birmingham City. if he had went who would we turn to, to score the Goals he Bags every Week.??

Aye. Tevez will never score as many Goals as Boyd does. A don't care how many cunts he can nut meg and skin. he will never do it.

And what is it with all the Slagging Boyd Threads. he wasn't even on the park. I think yous should be Looking At shitebags like.

DMB shitebag.

Whittaker.

I hope you are not comparing Boyd favourably to Tevez? That would actually be offensive. 1 goal in the Premiership against Man Utd, Chelsea or Liverpool is worth 2/3 scored in the Esh-pee-el against Motherwell, St Mirren or Caley Thistle.

Tevez is so much better than Kris Boyd he almost plays a different sport.

in reply 2 the original question, i doubt very much we'l play much of a different team, we dont really have many other players we could have in the squad as we had today, id expect maybe 8 out of the 11 to start against man city as wot started against arsenal

DMB shitebag.

Whittaker.

I agree. (tu)

DMB shitebag.

Whittaker.

You dont half talk some pish :pipe: