Man City game tomorrow

adamlafferty

My ticket says 7.45pm.

You better check the Rangers website to make sure that is the right KO time ;)

Oh, i forsee some problems with this plan. :D

I don't think it'll be good for fans like myself who need to double check the kick off time.

What is your take on this Lee?

I am of the same oppinion as your good self, Ian. This will undoutedly prove problematic. :pipe:

What the hell is going on? Just logged onto the Ranger's website to check the time for the Manchester City game, not envisaging any problems i headed straight for the fixtures section

I was slightly taken aback when to my horror i noticed that the Wednesday the 5th game against Manchester City from Manchester is "TBC"

Is it just me or are fellow fans going to have a problem accessing the kick off time for this fixture?

Too far?

Aye. Yove ripped the pish oot it.

My ticket says 7.45pm.

I don't think it'll be good for fans like myself who need to double check the kick off time.

I am of the same oppinion as your good self, Ian. This will undoutedly prove problematic. :pipe:

Well that's ok for some. But i checked the website and it says TBC. This is not good for the supporters.

My ticket says 7.45pm.

Well that's ok for some. But i checked the website and it says TBC. This is not good for the supporters.

:mutley: