Man City game tomorrow

adamlafferty

I know the game kicks off at 7:45 but on the official website it still says tbc, surely that can't be good for the fans checking the kick off time.

August

Sat 1 - PSG 0, Rangers 1

Sun 2 - Arsenal 3, Rangers 0

Wed 5 - Manchester City - tbc

Sat 08 - Portsmouth - 3pm

I know the game kicks off at 7:45 but on the official website it still says tbc, surely that can't be good for the fans checking the kick off time.

August

Sat 1 - PSG 0, Rangers 1

You're right, this wont be good for fans checking kick off time.

August

Sat 1 - PSG 0, Rangers 1

LOL! I agree, fans wanting to find out kick off times will not be helped by this!

August

Sat 1 - PSG 0, Rangers 1

He's right this wouldn't be good for fans checking kick off time.

August

Sat 1 - PSG 0, Rangers 1

LOL! I agree, fans wanting to find out kick off times will not be helped by this!

I also agree, fans wanting to find out kick off times will not be helped by this!

August

Sat 1 - PSG 0, Rangers 1

I also agree, fans wanting to find out kick off times will not be helped by this!

I cannot agree with you more, fans wanting to find out kick off times will not be helped by this!

so we're agreed if you don’t know the kick off time you sholdn’t check the site. If you do know it, you can check the site but know that the site will not help you if you didn’t know in which case you shouoldn’t have checked the site in the first place as was previously mentioned.

Bad state of affairs for those hwo don’t know kick off time, I wholeheartedly agree with that.

I sense this could be problematic for those fans checking for the kick off time.

Does anyone else agree?

Unfortunately yes.

I feel there may be the chance of a problem if someone is looking to find out the kick off time and goes on to the web site to find that out. They cannot find that information there.....hence a problem has arisen!

It's a problem.

What the hell is going on? Just logged onto the Ranger's website to check the time for the Manchester City game, not envisaging any problems i headed straight for the fixtures section

I was slightly taken aback when to my horror i noticed that the Wednesday the 5th game against Manchester City from Manchester is "TBC"

Is it just me or are fellow fans going to have a problem accessing the kick off time for this fixture?

Too far?

My ticket says 7.45pm.

You better check the Rangers website to make sure that is the right KO time ;)

Oh, i forsee some problems with this plan. :D

I don't think it'll be good for fans like myself who need to double check the kick off time.

What is your take on this Lee?