Steve Davis tonight..

Davey_RFC

What a quality performance tonight from our no.7.

His passing, positioning, tackling, commitment and even shooting was on another level tonight. Though, it was a friendly, he made the millionaires of Man City look amateur at times.

Collecting the ball from Alexander, driving forward, playing a neat 1-2 with Mendes, a look up then a perfectly weighted ball over the top for Miller who finished with aplomb. Fantastic move and an equally good finish.

I thought him and Mendes linked up superbly tonight, playing some neat football. He really is wasted out on the right and his energy levels are second to none compared to anyone in our team.

A cracking performance from him and the rest of the team tonight.

:clap:

What a quality performance tonight from our no.7.

His passing, positioning, tackling, commitment and even shooting was on another level tonight. Though, it was a friendly, he made the millionaires of Man City look amateur at times.

Collecting the ball from Alexander, driving forward, playing a neat 1-2 with mendes, a look up then a perfectly weighted ball over the top for Miller who finished with aplomb. Fantastic move and an equally good finish.

I thought him and Mendes linked up superbly tonight, playing some neat football. He really is wasted out on the right and his energy levels are second to none compared to anyone in our team.

A cracking performance from him and the rest of the team tonight.

:clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And where was he playing? :rolleyes:

Play Davis in CM and not only will he show he is the best CM at Rangers, he will show why he is the best midfielder in Scotland!

He was playing in the centre alongside Mendes with McCulloch playing just behind them.

Have to say, even big Lee played well.

EDIT: As you know doh

Well if Walter keeps this 4-3-3 style on, He'll be in the middle more often, with Thommo in instead of Lee, and Lee even looking a good backup, our midfield looks tight for this season.

Oh, and wee Maurice as well, if he stops shagging burds at ibrox..

wee man was brilliant tonight and lets not forget mendes who i feel as come back to form in the last couple games i have seen..hopefully this is a sighn for better things to come! (tu)