Craig bellend

ofb1988

So if any of you were in that position and a dirty ginger timmy came up to you and ask you to sign a sellick top you would do it?

Would i fuck.

What i want to know is why a bear wants his signature in the first place?

Said he would score at least a goal a game when he signed for THEM, what a larf scored fake all and lost THEM da league oh ra helichopper is turning oh sweet music.

F him and all he has never stood for or achieved cos W A T P :gerbad:

So if any of you were in that position and a dirty ginger timmy came up to you and ask you to sign a sellick top you would do it?

Would i fuck.

completely agree, i'm confused as to why people are raging over this! its not worth the keystrokes

If that was an ex Rangers player we'd all call him a hero.

I can understand why Bellamy liked it up here, he's a great player and twice the striker than anyone in the SPL at the moment.

Boyd > *

I'd rather my strikers stayed fit. Stayed healthy, good actually worry a defence when we don't have the ball.

Don't know if you remember but the SPL were shit scared of Bellamy. Boyd just looks like a joke. Plus he takes coke.

Should pay us back the transfer fee the cretinous reptile stole from us.

It still hurts tae know the teddy bears are number 1 doesnt it Declan ? :lol:

I can understand why Bellamy liked it up here, he's a great player and twice the striker than anyone in the SPL at the moment.

Boyd > *

I'd rather my strikers stayed fit. Stayed healthy, good actually worry a defence when we don't have the ball.

Don't know if you remember but the SPL were shit scared of Bellamy. Boyd just looks like a joke. Plus he takes coke.

Jog on Declan!

He would not be a hero. Every club he has played for hate him, and of course everyone British football fan does. He is a distinctly average player who thinks he's the dog's bollocks. I would rather Boydy any day ahead of Bellamy. Even if he wasn't a former tim, he would still be the biggest cunt in football. I even prefer Joey Barton to Bellamy!!!

Boyd > *

Is this guy not banned yet?!

:lol:

Boyd > *

SNIFF SNIFF :pipe:

Boyd > *

Boyd just looks like a joke. Plus he takes coke.

Does he listen to folk?

He bespoke how his heart was broke by menfolk in a cloak whilst doing the up-stroke to prevent sunstroke but trying not to provoke?

Then he woke some bloke who chain-smokes.

Soaked in the in-joke.

You're a prick.

Would i fuck.

Probably no paper left on the roll.

Why would you want Bellamy to sign a Rangers shirt?

The bear was trying to get a reaction.....job done. Bellamy made himself look like a tool!

As others have said, had it been the other way round we'd have been cheering an ex-ranger saying no to a celtic strip