*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we only have to play a Qualifier if the team that wins the UCl is NOT in a UCL spot in their respective leagues , at the moment Lyon are 2nd but have played a game or two more than Bordeaux and there is 6 teams within 5 points of each other at the top and only the top 3 make it to the UCl.

I really hope Fulham go through tonight. Bobby Zamora might be out though :(

And I would love it if Liverpool get put out. I watched the first leg in the pub last week and I nearly fell asleep watching them!

I love Woy Hodgson, but Wolfsburg have become one of my favourite sides over the past few years.

Who to support?! :anguish:

My money is on Wolfsburg so thats why your loyalties lie.

I have been told.

I really hope Fulham go through tonight. Bobby Zamora might be out though :(

And I would love it if Liverpool get put out. I watched the first leg in the pub last week and I nearly fell asleep watching them!

I really hope Liverpool get done.

No Insua or Babel on the left hand side.

Benfica are, quite simply, the better side.

No interest in any of these games tonight. Bring on the end of the season, so I can switch of completely from football.

There is the small matter of the WC for you to compete with.

No interest in any of these games tonight. Bring on the end of the season, so I can switch of completely from football.

he might not catch alot of it :anguish:

he might not catch alot of it :anguish:

I'll see the late kick-off's, the semi's, and the final, and that will do for me.

Wolfsburg: Benaglio, Pekarik, Simunek, Barzagli, Schafer, Riether, Josue, Gentner, Misimovic, Grafite, Dzeko.

Subs: Lenz, Martins, Hasebe, Johnson, Dejagah, Schindzielorz, Rever.

Fulham: Schwarzer, Baird, Hughes, Hangeland, Konchesky, Murphy, Etuhu, Duff, Gera, Davies, Zamora.

Subs: Zuberbuhler, Kelly, Nevland, Riise, Smalling, Greening, Dikgacoi.

Referee: Viktor Kassai (Hungary)

Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Kyrgiakos, Agger, Mascherano, Lucas, Kuyt, Gerrard, Benayoun, Torres.

Subs: Cavalieri, Aquilani, Ngog, Degen, El Zhar, Ayala, Pacheco.

Benfica: Julio Cesar, Ruben Amorim, Luisao, Sidnei, David Luiz, Javi Garcia, Carlos Martins, Ramires, Aimar, Di Maria, Cardozo.

Subs: Moreira, Airton, Maxi Pereira, Fabio Coentrao, Felipe Menezes, Alan Kardec, Eder Luis.

Referee: Bjorn Kuipers (Holland)

Alberto Aquilani on the bench <cr>

He played the other week alongside Mascherano and had a great game. Lucas, the Liverpool Lee McCulloch - one of the managers favourite, a limited player who's had a slightly better season than previous years, and it just not good enough.

Saying that, I'd take Lucas over McCulloch everyday of the week.