• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Booooo

why the booo,,?,,

bellamy IS a player and being more honest ,uefa final day the man city supporters club in swinton welcomed us with open arms

and treated us like royalty,and after the match layed on free grub and a flute band ,oh and local tarts i may add...lol.

Booooo

why the booo,,?,,

bellamy IS a player and being more honest ,uefa final day the man city supporters club in swinton welcomed us with open arms

and treated us like royalty,and after the match layed on free grub and a flute band ,oh and local tarts i may add...lol.

dont like city, was hopin villa would beat them :pipe:

Villa were pretty poor to watch, Man City played the nicer football and most of Villas play was basically punting the ball up the park for their attackers (who are great players) to chase. Defensive lapse costing city again but this was the kind of game they would have lost last season

Thought Villa played well, Dunne settling in well, poetic justice him beating Barry in the air to get his goal. Tevez was utter bollocks, row z atleast 3 times before he was taken off.

Care had a bit of an off day, so did Young I thought. Draw was probably a fair result.

What I dont get though, is if Hughes realisticaly thinks he's managing a top 4 side, why the tantrum when 5 mins ET was shown?

Villa were pretty poor to watch, Man City played the nicer football and most of Villas play was basically punting the ball up the park for their attackers (who are great players) to chase. Defensive lapse costing city again but this was the kind of game they would have lost last season

Where have we seen O'Squeel do that before? :sherlock:

Thought Villa played well, Dunne settling in well, poetic justice him beating Barry in the air to get his goal. Tevez was utter bollocks, row z atleast 3 times before he was taken off.

Care had a bit of an off day, so did Young I thought. Draw was probably a fair result.

What I dont get though, is if Hughes realisticaly thinks he's managing a top 4 side, why the tantrum when 5 mins ET was shown?

Tevez is one of the most over rated players on the planet.