*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Both of Chelsea's wins against Man Utd were gifted to them by the officials.

Never a free kick at Stamford Bridge, then a foul on Brown by Terry after it AND Drogba offside (where have we heard that one before? :rolleyes: )

Cunts!

Never a free kick at Stamford Bridge, then a foul on Brown by Terry after it AND Drogba offside (where have we heard that one before? :rolleyes: )

Cunts!

Go boil your head :lol:

Barca win every week because of officials then!

Cunts!

Go boil your head :lol:

Barca win every week because of officials then!

Barca win every week because they dominate possession, create about 30 chances against every team they play and have Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Zlatan, Pedro etc.

You've had 11 penalties this year. One of the worst offside decisions I've ever seen in my life at Old Trafford and a terrible decision in the reverse fixture at the Bridge.

You don't shut up about Ovrebo, yet you surprisingly never bring up Drogba's offside goal...

Cappa YOU never shut up about Ovrebo, hahaha, ridiculous.

Every argument you have about Chelsea and refs, you ALWAYS bring up Ovrebo. :lol:

Yet again, you are the first person to even consider bringing Ovrebo into this thread.

Yeah Braggy, cos when Barcelona are playing Clinton NEVER brings that night up, does he... :rolleyes:

Offside goal today too I see. (tu)

If Ferguson and Wenger get their fingers out in the summer then next season should be interesting.

Also, so what if we have had 11 penalties? Different if you could actually show us a few that weren't penalties. (tu)

I am showing you decisions that SHOULDN'T have been though.

Both of Drogba's goals vs Man Utd.

Terry's handball vs Bolton bizarrely not given.

That's 9 points right there...

Also, so what if we have had 11 penalties? Different if you could actually show us a few that weren't penalties. (tu)

I am showing you decisions that SHOULDN'T have been though.

Both of Drogba's goals vs Man Utd.

Terry's handball vs Bolton bizarrely not given.

That's 9 points right there...

One, that is 6 points, cause each game was level/would have been at the time/by FT...

Macheda's goal against Chelsea was a handball - regardless if it was a consolation or not, still a goal which shouldn't have been given.

Vidic - albeit not in the PL, but you are discussing teams getting lucky decisions - not being sent off in the CC Final was disgraceful.

In conclusion, every team gets lucky decisions, get over it. (tu)