Classic Watty

broxybear

Note that Andrew Little is playing tomorrow. Having played all season in the reserves and capped by Northern Ireland as a forward, Watty is playing him instead of Whittker at right back. And they have the cheek to say that this is his big chance on the official gers site! <cr>

Note that Andrew Little is playing tomorrow. Having played all season in the reserves and capped by Northern Ireland as a forward, Watty is playing him instead of Whittker at right back. And they have the cheek to say that this is his big chance on the official gers site! <cr>

Very Weird. He's A foward,it might be a big chance,But I don't think he would want the chance at Right Back. Thats Like Playing Boyd At right back.??

Lets see How he does. Walter see's Him In training he must have someting.

Very Weird. He's A foward,it might be a big chance,But I don't think he would want the chance at Right Back. Thats Like Playing Boyd At right back.??

No its not.

No its not.

You Tell me how it's not then. He's A Foward.

No its not.

Very much like Hutton was when he was younger, he plays up front, and, also CB/RB matey, and, by all accounts, is good at them all ;)

No its not.

:anguish:

No its not.

Well he's played centre back also and is young so no big surprise to me.

I don't see Kris Boyd as a future Chris Sutton.

No its not.

Well he's played centre back also and is young so no big surprise to me.

I don't see Kris Boyd as a future Chris Sutton.

Exactly, Boyd for all his faults is not a cheating, whinging prick like Mutton was.

Hutton was a goalscoring machine when he was a boy.

Moving to right-back didn't do him any harm.

at 18-19 Hutton was flying down the wings at right back against the tims at Celtic park looking like a great prospect.

at 18-19 Hutton was flying down the wings at right back against the tims at Celtic park looking like a great prospect.

Yes. That's why i said when he was a boy he was a striker.

Didn't know that. I remember him as a youth player at centre half before he became a full back.

In fairness i think it was when he was still in Ayrshire, i'm not sure at what point he started playing at the back.

Good chance for Little. I know it will be a decidedly weakened team, especially with Nacho getting injured too as he would have started, but its a good chance for some fringe players to show their worth (Aaron, Little etc)

Little has played at right back and centre half on quite a few occassions.

He wouldn't be the first player, who at 20 years old, doesn't know what his strongest position is.

mainly McCulloch