Is It Time To Turn Up The Heat On The Subway Loyal?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I see it within a crowd of 50,000 there are going to be a minority who will have to leave early for one reason or another. Even if its just 1% of the crowd then its still going to be noticeable when they're heading along the aisles. However if people are only leaving because we're getting beat then thats no way to support the team. I remember the 3-3 game with DU last season and people where streaming out just before the whistle then Thomson scores a beauty and there probably on 30,000 still left to see it, appalling IMO. I'd never leave even if we were losing.

You know wit most of the time ive left early its been tae either go tae the boozer or go back tae the supporters bus fur a swally :pipe:

Quick someone sin die me :sherlock:

oh my god u didnt leave early once did you,how dare you,i hope you feel terrible and go to confession ,cause do you realise you are not a fan mate

and probably seen as one of them,hope you are proud of yourself ,you are a disgrace to THEIR club,the so called subway loyal haters,how pathetic are they.

U ENJOY your pint mate and leave when you see fit..cause from now on i will,even if its on 89mins i will make a point of it just to annoy the LOYAL supporters. <cr>

You know wit most of the time ive left early its been tae either go tae the boozer or go back tae the supporters bus fur a swally :pipe:

oh my god u didnt leave early once did you,how dare you,i hope you feel terrible and go to confession ,cause do you realise you are not a fan mate

and probably seen as one of them,hope you are proud of yourself ,you are a disgrace to THEIR club,the so called subway loyal haters,how pathetic are they.

U ENJOY your pint mate and leave when you see fit..cause from now on i will,even if its on 89mins i will make a point of it just to annoy the LOYAL supporters. <cr>

You need to calm down man, your gonna do yourself a harm if you get anymore wound up.

You need to calm down man, your gonna do yourself a harm if you get anymore wound up.

quite capable of caring for myself nurse,thanks for the consideration though,are you a psychiatric nurse ,if so theres a few subway loyal haters needing your assistance asap.. <cr> no hang on i think i need it myself,game lasts 90 mins ,no game lasts 85mins no game lasts 93mins,must not leave,must not leave,hey forrest run forrest run subways waiting on you. <cr> ive lost it

quite capable of caring for myself nurse,thanks for the consideration though,are you a psychiatric nurse ,if so theres a few subway loyal haters needing your assistance asap.. <cr> no hang on i think i need it myself,game lasts 90 mins ,no game lasts 85mins no game lasts 93mins,must not leave,must not leave,hey forrest run forrest run subways waiting on you. <cr> ive lost it

Your right you have lost it.

its that bad mate ,i cant wait till big brother comes back on,,yes i have lost it,sorry <cr> <cr> <cr> <cr>

its that bad mate ,i cant wait till big brother comes back on,,yes i have lost it,sorry <cr> <cr> <cr> <cr>

Big Brother???!?! Mate just give up now theres no pint in going on.

oh i know ,nice knowing you mate ,bye :(

oh i know ,nice knowing you mate ,bye :(

HAHA your a strange guy.

Funny thing is that if you leave for the sub way, you might get stuck in the queue for the 5mins or whatever left of the match. So staying would've been easier.

I stay till the end all the time, apart from once when i was with my cousin whos not very stable on his feet. So we had to leave before it started to get busy so he could get into the lift.

Every supporter within Ibrox has different methods of transport to and from the games which can lead to this happening!

Every supporter has different tolerence levels to what they are watching!

Everybody pays for a ticket to get into ibrox and is their own deicions on when they want to leave the stadium ... generalising one group of fans who leave early shouldnt be done when everybody is different.

The focus should be on having ibrox full on a weekly basis

Every supporter within Ibrox has different methods of transport to and from the games which can lead to this happening!

Everybody pays for a ticket to get into ibrox and is their own deicions on when they want to leave the stadium ... generalising one group of fans who leave early shouldnt be done when everybody is different.

The only problem is that Ibrox is half empty come the 85min.

The only problem is that Ibrox is half empty come the 85min.

ibrox is never full unless its champions league or an old firm

I notice most of the posters on here are fairly new. I'm not judging new posters, but the lack of "old-timers" on this thread just shows that this ground has been covered many times before and it is possibly the most circular argument (after Boyd) that we have on here.

I don't like seeing it, I think it looks terrible. It's quite embarassing and I wish people wouldn't do it. Having said that, you pay your money you takes your choice. People have the right to leave early if they want.

There you go, that's saved a 15-page thread (tu)

Oh well, I failed. I stand by what I said though, I've yet to see a different argument in this thread. Is it really worth it?

I notice most of the posters on here are fairly new. I'm not judging new posters, but the lack of "old-timers" on this thread just shows that this ground has been covered many times before and it is possibly the most circular argument (after Boyd) that we have on here.

I don't like seeing it, I think it looks terrible. It's quite embarassing and I wish people wouldn't do it. Having said that, you pay your money you takes your choice. People have the right to leave early if they want.

There you go, that's saved a 15-page thread (tu)

Oh well, I failed. I stand by what I said though, I've yet to see a different argument in this thread. Is it really worth it?

could not agree more mate and my point about this thread from the off,total waste off space ,like the idiots who started and backed it,

they should concentrate on uniting our support instead of trying to divide it..

Sorry for wanting to avoid a MASSIVE subway que.

Stop complaining wouldnt be that if it was you that had to get the subway.

Fuck your massive queue !! You wouldn't know a Q if it his you square in the face love!!! See 50s,60, 70s for Q's !!!

Get a Grip Loyal !!

Fuck the subway loyal - i fuckin hate the cunts. only interested in gettin' home in time to wash the dishes before the missus gets home and gi'es them a hidin'. these wanks systematically destroy the atmosphere at ibrox - fuck them.

Sorry for wanting to avoid a MASSIVE subway que.

Stop complaining wouldnt be that if it was you that had to get the subway.

Fuck your massive queue !! You wouldn't know a Q if it his you square in the face love!!! See 50s,60, 70s for Q's !!!

Get a Grip Loyal !!

Unfortunately I wasnt alive back then so I wouldn't know. Leave the cheap insults out of it we need to leave early to avoid a fairly big queue in the Subway and the police dont help either by pesterising everyone with ''OVER TO THE CURB SIDE PLEASE'' every two seconds and shouting at you for fuck all.

Plus I bet some old folk want a seat on the subway on the way home too so thats a valid reason for the old folk leaving early. Im young and to be honest I only leave early because my mates all leave early to meet up and go home.