Walking into Hell! Ceptic v Benfica!

WeeJacksonRFC

they're just going for a laugh,

will they still be laughing once some mhank slaps them ?

it doesn't sound like they're going for a fight, or to watch/support Celtic

what they going to do then,sit with their eyes closed ?

They're going to watch football, not specifically Celtic which people can't see past. No need to be a smart arse, I see both sides to the arguement.

They're going to watch football, not specifically Celtic which people can't see past. No need to be a smart arse, I see both sides to the arguement.

why wear Rangers gear then

I'd assume for the same reason other supporters do it. In Europe i've seen teams play Celtic and some supporters had Rangers shirts/scarves/flags, and some teams we've played wore Celtic gear, just a bit of a wind up I guess. Personally I doubt i'd do it so I can't tell you for sure mate.

I'd assume for the same reason other supporters do it. In Europe i've seen teams play Celtic and some supporters had Rangers shirts/scarves/flags, and some teams we've played wore Celtic gear, just a bit of a wind up I guess. Personally I doubt i'd do it so I can't tell you for sure mate.

aye and i've seen idiots turn up in Europe wearing septic shirts,only to find themselves getting one hell of a beating. they deserved all they got

aye and i've seen idiots turn up in Europe wearing septic shirts,only to find themselves getting one hell of a beating. they deserved all they got

Although I thought last night it was a funny idea that is exactly why I wouldn't do it, a lot of Celtic supporters are around here and hardly any police in BMO. There is a fine line between bravery and stupidity.

Mate we can all handle our selfs if some cunt wants it to kick off cause of this then so be it!

I will gladly oblige :)

it's not Glasgow it's Canada! if a fight happens it happens!

you guys sound like a bunch of old cunts just moaning about anything you can.

this doesnt effect any of you

you don't like it then thats fair or think it's wrong were all intitled to our own opinion

which I respect your views I don't agree with them.

I don't wish to carry on this argument!

some ppl feel it's wrong what we are doing some don't mind

& that is that.

we will be going were not scared of it kicking off.

any ways I don't wish to argue with fellow bears!

so I will stop my argument!

W.A.T.P

Free ticket, free meal, free beer and arsenal are the team i prefer in England.

Seems to be more of a trend that, more and more Rangers fans feel the need to pointlessly moan about a load of shite..... (tu)

Your Reason is Ok, You Like Arsenal your sitting in with the Arsenal Fans In Hospitality. But the op's reason I can't Understand.

This is true!

we arn;t going to fight a bunch of tims!

if they feel the need to smash us about for it then they will look like the cunts!

were going to sit in the Benfica side watch the tick get pumped by Benfica! have a laugh a few drinks nothing wrong with it at all.

Aye and if the guys from here turn up to there game with Rangers tops,Rangers Flags,Red Hand Of Ulster's they Also Deserve A Beating, And we should fucking beat them aswell the Arseholes.

:anguish:

I can understand why GeneralCartman is going to hospitality at the Emirates. Like myself (and little did I know until recently), his 2nd side are Arsenal and I'd say he has every right to go. I'd go with him if he'd let me (hint hint :)).

However, why on earth anyone would want to go to a Celtic match when they had no interest in the opposition is beyond me. I'd rather put skewers in my eyes than watch (and listen) to that bile.

just about accept gcl goin to emirates but as for the toronto tosspots

NOT IN MY NAME OR MY CLUBS NAME

It seems odd.

About as odd as me golfing tomorrow at 8.30am at Drumpellier :(

Why they'd want to 'represent' Rangers at a Benfica v Celtic match, I have no idea. Find it rather strange.

It seems odd.

Why they'd want to 'represent' Rangers at a Benfica v Celtic match, I have no idea. Find it rather strange.

enjoy drumpellier ive heard its a good track

8-30 at least you will get the course to yourself as its to be pissin down tmro

It seems odd.

enjoy drumpellier ive heard its a good track

8-30 at least you will get the course to yourself as its to be pissin down tmro

These are reassuring words :pipe:

:anguish: