Juvenile season tickets

ice

My son has a juvenile ST, but on the odd occasion misses the games, usually midweek games on school nights.

Can I get it upgraded to an adult ticket for the odd game or is it safe enough to just take a mate and chance nobody bothering.

Can i call the T/O to pay for a one off game, to allow an adult to use it legit.

not sure i will see the guy i know in ticket office and find out for you

will send you an email

Cheers mate, I don't want to risk getting my ticket getting taken off me for the sake of a few quid.

They check as you go through the turnstyle it comes up J for juvenile C for concession O for adult you can upgrade per game because it happend to me last season got caught using my cousins ticket got my own one now though

They check as you go through the turnstyle it comes up J for juvenile C for concession O for adult you can upgrade per game because it happend to me last season got caught using my cousins ticket got my own one now though

What did they do., did they give your cousin a lecture and leave it at that or did they take his or her ticket off them.

No they were ok really went along to the ticket office with one of the head stewards and got it sorted out the guy was really nice I think he knew I was telling the truth I was like you only went along when he could'nt but I think its best to be honest I did get a fright