Europa League Draw

Top 2 from 4 go through.

Tarriers over on KDS are more worried about fan trouble than beating Hamburg or Vienna doh

Fancy us to get 9 points at home and should get some points away as well.

The final is in Hamburg as well so hopefully it will be our first of 2 visits to that stadium.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH, get real you mhanky cunts.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they won't go through

they will lose all their away games

Their away record in the Uefa Cup is not awful. It's the CL it stinks in.

I can see them struggling in every away game though. Never mind what trouble will happen.

Hope Timmy take their Palestine flags to Israel and show themselves up big time.

they won't go through

It doesn't matter.. look im from Israel and Hapoel tel-aviv is the best team at home games in the israeli league

they won rangers 2-1 3 years ago

The israeli football is not pish as you all think

and rapid wein won liverpool in preseason and won aston villa last round.. celtic won't go through

they won't go through

It doesn't matter.. look im from Israel and Hapoel tel-aviv is the best team at home games in the israeli league

and rapid wein won liverpool in preseason and won aston villa last round.. celtic won't go through

That's the hope mate.

Cel*ic will be bringing their Palestine flags as well, mark my words.

The UEFA cup group stages was a mess, so it's good it will be home and away. Pity the tims are there though, they'll make some money out of it. Better there than the CL though.

Cellick park on a fameush European night...wonder who will get the headlines during the week then? The tims in the diddy competition or us in the CL? :rolleyes:

The UEFA cup group stages was a mess, so it's good it will be home and away. Pity the tims are there though, they'll make some money out of it. Better there than the CL though.

Cellick park on a fameush European night...wonder who will get the headlines during the week then? The tims in the diddy competition or us in the CL? :rolleyes:

I remember SDM saying they hardly make anything out of the second tier competition when you calculate in travel expenses etc

I was in Hamburg the last time. I don't recollect any trouble.

There was a fair wee bit of trouble Remy home and away pal...that lot had "guests" with them from the dark side iirc

Were bottles being launched back and forth throughout the game in Hamburg

We're now getting the blame for them rioting back in '84 against Vienna.

You couldn't make it up. doh

they won't go through

By the same token Celtic beat Dynamo Moscow away in the CL.

I didn't say anything about Israeli football being pish, quite the contrary - Haifa, Hapoel etc have done rather well in the European competitions in recent years.

But sadly Israel and Austria are not hotbeds of quality football in the way that more illustrious nations are. Scotland isn't either, and I think all the teams in that group will fancy their chances.

celtics group is quite entertaining when u dig a bit deeper

hamburg v celtic supposidly the rangers of germany

hamburg v hapoel holocauast etc etc

hapoel v celtic jews v palestine sympathisers

celtic v rapid 1984 skulldugarry apparently

lol, with any luck they may get into some fan trouble, heres hoping.

Very, very interesting tournament this year. Some massive teams in there aswell. Wouldn't mind Rangers dropping into this tournament if we can't reach the last 16. Nice trip to Hamburg if we make the final. (tu)