Union Bears

Jimenez

ha ha

You might recognize some of your handy work jamma ? Cheers for that mate.

superb, didn't know u were gonna make a huge banner out of it!! - i'll be telling everyone "aye a made the silhouette figure" :pipe:

I saw it before the game. Great banner, pity where it was though. Looks like it was surrounded by zombies with no faces. :ph34r:

I think there supposed blurred out.??

nah mate, I just shot my load over the pics before posting :D

You for real ?

I saw it before the game. Great banner, pity where it was though. Looks like it was surrounded by zombies with no faces. :ph34r:

:lol:doh

Great banner by the way. (tu)

Nah it's not, everyone in the union bears don't have faces

ha ha

superb, didn't know u were gonna make a huge banner out of it!! - i'll be telling everyone "aye a made the silhouette figure" :pipe:

Had the idea as i said, just wanted a rough idea as to how it would look, in the end your wee design was spot on (tu)

ha ha

Had the idea as i said, just wanted a rough idea as to how it would look, in the end your wee design was spot on (tu)

good stuff man (tu)

Were you lads singing today?

I'mn GR and didn't hear much.

We were very much mate, have a sore throat because of it :P

some nice singing :) bit of no pope of rome if i heard right..

you can nearly see me, right under the banner....i liked the idea of the sticks behind the banner to help hold it down, nice idea haha