Thrilled with Rothen signing but . . . . . .

Unionjackjackson

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We do need a new CB, but this signing is one of the biggest we've made for some time and definitely boosts the feel good factor which has been aided by that kind CL draw and the promises and vision from our new chairman.

I imagine big wattie is thinking that he could whap papac or mcculloch in at CB and the possibility of recallling a fit andy webster.

Rothen a good signing and will hopefully give us another dimension.

yeah no doubt it was great buisness with rothen, Dorman would give us a goal threat from midfield. were fighting on 4 fronts this season so could have been a good cheap deal in my opinion. as for defenders maybe sol campbell would have been a good buy or christope berra. . . .

:anguish:

That's really not worth replying to, is it?

yeah no doubt it was great buisness with rothen, Dorman would give us a goal threat from midfield. were fighting on 4 fronts this season so could have been a good cheap deal in my opinion. as for defenders maybe sol campbell would have been a good buy or christope berra. . . .

Sol Campbell joined Notts County a few weeks back mate.... And Berra is on a long term contract at Wolves.

Never realistic targets for Walter.

And mate once you see Rothen in a Gers top, you will soon forget all about Andy Dorman.

Sol Campbell joined Notts County a few weeks back mate.... And Berra is on a long term contract at Wolves.

And mate once you see Rothen in a Gers top, you will soon forget all about Andy Dorman.

hopefully he will get the number 11 shirt!

hopefully he will get the number 11 shirt!

Aye... I'll be getting that on ma shirt Rothen11 :gerbad:

Will look awesome. :cool: