***the Official N F L 11/12 Season Thread***

chris_glasgow

Well, that sucked. All credit to the Saints, though. The only drawback to their victory is that it makes %@$!# NE fans happy.

Patriots fans are like Celtic fans.

They think everyone loves them, but in reality everyone despises them.

The jump on the bandwagon of other teams and claim a special relationship after their team loses.

and

They cheat at every opportunity and have no shame in it

That's a terrible insult. :angry:

Tell me I'm wrong..... :pipe:

I am nothing like a scum fan. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Do Patriots fans claim to be "America's team" and think they are loved across the USA?

Do they change teams on a regular basis, claiming to "support" teams that play decent teams and then make up obscene reasons for doing so?

Do they cheat on a regular basis, spy on other teams and tape walk throughs ?

Well, that sucked. All credit to the Saints, though. The only drawback to their victory is that it makes %@$!# NE fans happy.

The jump on the bandwagon of other teams and claim a special relationship after their team loses.

and

Surely no cunts as bad as the tims?

Believe me m8, they are. I remember well what Pats fans are like from the year the Rams played them in the SB. I went to see the Rams beat them at Foxboro in November of that year, and believe me I took a boatload of shite from those bastards that night. :mad: Not only that, but all the crap from them in the ensuing years after that SB. No disrespect to csta, but I hate the Pats and their fans with a passion that's very close to what I feel for Septic fans.

Yeah but you are just a sore loser!

Believe me m8, they are. I remember well what Pats fans are like from the year the Rams played them in the SB. I went to see the Rams beat them at Foxboro in November of that year, and believe me I took a boatload of shite from those bastards that night. :mad: Not only that, but all the crap from them in the ensuing years after that SB. No disrespect to csta, but I hate the Pats and their fans with a passion that's very close to what I feel for Septic fans.

Eventhough the Super Bowl is over, let's keep this thread going because we will discuss the NFL combines that should be coming up soon and the NFL draft in April. Between now and April, there will be a lot of speculations as to which college player may go to which NFL team.

We'll keep it going, its been a fantastic thread indeed with some great peeps watching the late night games at like 4am haha

Yes! Thank fuck Manning and the Colts didn't win. I'm happy for the Saints and their fans. Another great NFL season over. Next year hopefully the 49ers can make the playoffs, or at least get a winning season. I think the NFL thread has been a huge success this season with a lot more regular posters. I think we should create a tipping comp for the NFL fans in here for next season.

I didnt post in here as much as I should have.

You better start then :P

Absolutely fucking fantastic. Really enjoyed that one; sat and watched it with my pished dad. :lol: (Chris, we're doing next year)

Also, for the last time this season, for everyone who watched BBC...

MIKE CARLSON :h34rt::h34rt::h34rt::h34rt::h34rt:

Man. I want to go to London with you next year and see an nfl game. would be amazing

Sounds like a plan. :pipe:

Yes! Thank fuck Manning and the Colts didn't win. I'm happy for the Saints and their fans. Another great NFL season over. Next year hopefully the 49ers can make the playoffs, or at least get a winning season. I think the NFL thread has been a huge success this season with a lot more regular posters. I think we should create a tipping comp for the NFL fans in here for next season.

Rams to draft DE Suh with the first pick of the 2010 draft.

Better?

and

I am nothing like a scum fan. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Do Patriots fans claim to be "America's team" and think they are loved across the USA?

Do they change teams on a regular basis, claiming to "support" teams that play decent teams and then make up obscene reasons for doing so?

No that's Dallas mate. I remember because when Montana threw "the catch" against the Cowboys in the NFC Championship he was told by a Cowboy "you just beat America's team" to which Montana replied "well you can watch the Superbowl with the rest of America" :lol::praise:

Sorry any chance to get that story in a rile up TG :craphead:

and

I am not going to argue all this again. To quote Rangers fans "Nobody likes us and we don't care".

Better?

I am still a relative newbie. I will be learning up on NFL soon

and

No that's Dallas mate. I remember because when Montana threw "the catch" against the Cowboys in the NFC Championship he was told by a Cowboy "you just beat America's team" to which Montana replied "well you can watch the Superbowl with the rest of America" :lol::praise:

Sorry any chance to get that story in a rile up TG :craphead:

Dallas are Americas team, but the Patriots claim to be America's team

No long now... The pills should kick in soon. 11.gif

Am getting written off

It's a right kick in the nuts, No as bad as Manchester but it's up there in the top 5 :disappointment:

God no where near as. But really gutted. When we won it last year I just started following Colts. I feel like a proper fan now. What sites you use for keeping up to date on Colts

Better?

Suh is immense and if picked by the Rams (which he should be) will make a big difference.

Absolutely fucking fantastic. Really enjoyed that one; sat and watched it with my pished dad. :lol: (Chris, we're doing next year)

Also, for the last time this season, for everyone who watched BBC...

MIKE CARLSON :h34rt::h34rt::h34rt::h34rt::h34rt:

Man. I want to go to London with you next year and see an nfl game. would be amazing

Sounds like a plan. :pipe:

Me and you in London. Carnage :sherlock: