***the Official N F L 11/12 Season Thread***

chris_glasgow

Yes, I am sure the deaf community in different parts of the world develop their own signs and slang for sports. If we want to talk about Favre, we usually sign "4" for his jersey number on the chest and then sign his team. Since jersey numbers are visual, we know the players by their jersey numbers.

On Facebook, I've enjoyed seeing some deaf people using vlog to trash talk and brag about their favorite team, etc.

That actually sounds pretty awesome!

lewis.gif

Kansas demolished, off to Pittsburgh now!

Was absolutely delightful to see Mike Vrabel and Romeo Crennel's team get dismantled. Well done, Ravens. :clap:

Also, kudos to Green Bay for beating that scumbag dog killer's team. As a footnote, how did Asante Samuels escape from getting penalised on (yet another) helmet-to-helmet hit? Another no-user - have fun watching the playoffs, ya rocket.

They did play well, I actually think we are the only team that can realistically stop both the Steelers and/or the Pats from winning the Superbowl now.

Also, interesting pic!

fblwxs.jpg

Haha - would love to see the Ravens get in for the AFC. On a related note, finally saw "The Blind Side" the other night; hadn't realised it was (based on) a true story and that Michael Oher played for the Ravens now.

Can't believe the Seahawks beat the Saints! No disrespect to the Seahawks fans intended but the NFC West was awful this year and I expected whichever team won it to get flogged. Congrats though.

Personally glad that the Saints, Colts and Eagles are gone.

I agree with TG about the Bears. They've done well this year but I just don't think they have what it takes to win a Superbowl. I think whoever wins out of the Falcons and Packers will make it. Steelers are the team I hope gets punted now. They've already won 6 and don't want them getting too far ahead of the '9ers 5 ;)

I've decided today that I want a Seahawks-Ravens Super Bowl, as that's the most boring and worst matchup imaginable, which will ruin Jerry and his turd stadium

From an "artiste's" standpoint, the two best logos left in the playoffs. Yeah, that sounds tres gay, but there it is. :D

Just found out that Cam Newton will skip his senior season and enter NFL Draft. That's not surprising.

I think he'll be terrible in the NFL. His game won't translate at all IMO. It would have been better for him to go back to school, especially considering there might not even be an NFL season in the fall

I think he'll be terrible in the NFL. His game won't translate at all IMO. It would have been better for him to go back to school, especially considering there might not even be an NFL season in the fall

Sounds like Cam has been so hyped by many people. Andrew Luck was smart enough to stay around for his senior season.

Sounds like Cam has been so hyped by many people. Andrew Luck was smart enough to stay around for his senior season.

Do you guys think Newton is better than Tebow?? And was the same not said about Tebow, that his game wouldn't to the NFL. I know he's not exactly been spectacular with the Bronco's this season, but he has played his part, and it's only his first season.

Haha - would love to see the Ravens get in for the AFC. On a related note, finally saw "The Blind Side" the other night; hadn't realised it was (based on) a true story and that Michael Oher played for the Ravens now.

:lol: Just saw that pic you posted and there's something wrong, the bit around Berlin MA is red for the Patriots and I know you voted against that.