***the Official N F L 11/12 Season Thread***

chris_glasgow

Lynch of the Seahawks just scored the most amazing touchdown I have ever seen, 70 yarder.

It was more shitty tackling by the Saints than anything else I thought

Still can't believe the fucking Seahawks are going to the next round :anguish:

How funny would it be if they went all the way to the Superbowl?

They may have stunned the Saints, but no possible way they repeat that form on the road - especially against a team like Atlanta. Without their home crowd, they are a different kettle of fish entirely.

The Jets win, 17-16 with a FG when the time expired sending them over to Foxborough, Massachusetts next Sunday to play the Patriots.

Sucks, but tbh with the defence the Colts have, they wouldn't have stood a chance against NE this year. Better to lose to the Jets (even though I loathe them and their colours) that to lose in Foxboro.

Sucks, but tbh with the defence the Colts have, they wouldn't have stood a chance against NE this year. Better to lose to the Jets (even though I loathe them and their colours) that to lose in Foxboro.

I like the Colts much better than the Jets, shame to see them out.

I'm gutted, what is it with green and white teams recently!!! :mad:

Caldwell yet again choked when it comes to big decisions, when we were in field goal range we started pissing about with two running plays instead of trying to secure another 1st down. Which would have shaved time off the clock. If that wasn't bad enough! He then takes a time out and gives Sanchez more time to decide what his next move was, which in turn loses us the game.

It's been a horrific season for us, and questions need to be asked!!!

Do not doubt the Hawks!! What a game, we saved our best performance of the season for when it counted!!

Matt Hass rolled back the years and had the best game for a QB in the playoffs in franchise history, 4 TDs and only 1 INT which was on obomanu imo.

We played hard and it was a great game although I was going off my head jumping up anddown for most of it, that run by Lynch was awesome, what a stiff arm! The desire is what I thought we would have and we were pumped up right from the start, I was worried in the 4th when the saints started to push but we held out well and the D had some big plays when we needed it most.

If the packers win we will be going to Chicago I think which is winnable for us as we won there earlier in the season, I just wish we were at home! 3 False starts again!

Saints were just 12th manned!!! YAS!

I'm gutted, what is it with green and white teams recently!!! :mad:

Caldwell yet again choked when it comes to big decisions, when we were in field goal range we started pissing about with two running plays instead of trying to secure another 1st down. Which would have shaved time off the clock. If that wasn't bad enough! He then takes a time out and gives Sanchez more time to decide what his next move was, which in turn loses us the game.

It's been a horrific season for us, and questions need to be asked!!!

That timeout was a killer - what a boneheaded call! Also, the idiot on the Colts that roughed up the Jets punter near the end will no doubt be looking for a new team come next season.

Do not doubt the Hawks!! What a game, we saved our best performance of the season for when it counted!!

Matt Hass rolled back the years and had the best game for a QB in the playoffs in franchise history, 4 TDs and only 1 INT which was on obomanu imo.

We played hard and it was a great game although I was going off my head jumping up anddown for most of it, that run by Lynch was awesome, what a stiff arm! The desire is what I thought we would have and we were pumped up right from the start, I was worried in the 4th when the saints started to push but we held out well and the D had some big plays when we needed it most.

If the packers win we will be going to Chicago I think which is winnable for us as we won there earlier in the season, I just wish we were at home! 3 False starts again!

Saints were just 12th manned!!! YAS!

Credit to the Seahawks, they played really well yesterday. Tough for me, 'cause they were my second favourite team for years before they got switched over to the NFC West. Now, since they're rivals, it's pretty hard for me to muster much enthusiasm for them. ;)

Also, they have called off the search for Ed Reed's brother. :(

Feel for him.

Yeah, I read about that, too. :(

Green Bay holds off the Eagles, 21-16.

This weekend's games:

Saturday, January 15:

Green Bay at Atlanta

Baltimore at Pittsburgh

Sunday, January 16:

New York Jets at New England

Seattle at Chicago

I don't think the Bears are all that great. Cutler is a turnover waiting to happen; their receivers kind of suck to. The Falcons are a good team, although I'm not sure how great their defense is.

It was probably last week that my friend was saying to me that he believes any AFC team will win the Super Bowl while I was driving. He was signing to me.

It was probably last week that my friend was saying to me that he believes any AFC team will win the Super Bowl while I was driving. He was signing to me.

I don't mean this to sound disrespectful because I am honestly curious.

Does sign language develop it's own slang etc in regards to sports? Like English and 'soccer' does.

I don't mean this to sound disrespectful because I am honestly curious.

Does sign language develop it's own slang etc in regards to sports? Like English and 'soccer' does.

Yes, I am sure the deaf community in different parts of the world develop their own signs and slang for sports. If we want to talk about Favre, we usually sign "4" for his jersey number on the chest and then sign his team. Since jersey numbers are visual, we know the players by their jersey numbers.

On Facebook, I've enjoyed seeing some deaf people using vlog to trash talk and brag about their favorite team, etc.

I really like Harbaugh, I think he's gonna be a great coach. All the 49ers really need now is a QB. They have a top 10 pick so maybe they can go after Ryan Mallett or Blaine Gabbert.

Would like them to go for Ryan Mallett, have seen him several times this season and have been very impressed. Don't know too much about Harbaugh, but he had a good season with Stanford and appears to have been wanted by a few NFL teams, so i'm happy he chose the 9'ers. He'll also be pitted against his brother next season as the 9'ers will face the Ravens.