Naismith/Rothen

Tumshie

These two have proved that they going to be crucial in this years Champions League supporting the lone frontman. Rather than putting Davis out wide for the Sevilla game. I would love to see Smith stick with the midfield he picked last night. With Rangers and Scotland Naismith is proving he can step up to the plate and the more games Rothen has the better he will be.

Also thought apart from the final third in the second half we knocked the ball about well and actually had some composure on the ball unlike the kick and rush I was expecting.

If Weir had been fit to play then I don't think the two of them would have started, as I said yesterday Weir being unfit in a way was a blessing in disguise, they have showed they can play together, and once Rothen gets even more games under his belt then I think they should be picked regularly, especially in the CL.

Well done to the both of them and long may it continue. :gerbad:

I agree, and once Lafferty's fit i'm hoping he replaces Miller up front and then we really would look solid.

miller and naismith are the possibly our 2 hardest workers and i could only see one of them playing as the lone striker.Lafferty was pish against celtic as the lone striker so wahts saying he is going to be better than miller in european games ? if he starts i hope im wrong but he isnt a lone striker and shouldnt be used as one - AND yes i know he played well against poland as the lone striker but thats poland and also he had david healy just behind him supporting him which rangers dont do.

After last nights performance Naismith and Rothen are without a doubt starters, although Naismith and Rothen can play different positions other than out in the wing.

Rothen could end up in one at CM later on, and we all know Naismith is versatile out wide and upfront if needed. We have a few options to keep teams guessing and we should all be pleased with that (tu)