Slit wrists and nooses...

Danny

was at the game yday and every1 saw that fleck and mendes was absolutley dire but they take boyd and novo off.....mendes made silly challenges to be sent off and i would honestly say the person i thought was above pass marks was mcculloch as he was out of position he had to do more than 1 job with weir looking as if the killie squirel mascot could play better at the back....... miller changed the game when came on and i honestly think we shuld throw away the 4-5-1 team in the spl...yes it worked in stuttgart but europe away games are different we can tighten it up and grind out a draw if needed but not in the spl......rangers were lucky to escape with a point from rugby park......come on walter we need to buck up our act coz a draw with motherwell after mcgregor saving a penalty and then a draw with killie we should be pumping teams like this.....enough of a rant......lets hope the season gets better.......btw has any1 seen the way rothen runs its funny as fuck lol

Right i have stayed out of the thread until now but here goes. We have got results without playing to well, all i can think of is 45 minutes against Hearts and about 35 minutes against Stuttgart, and the rest has been poor. But it seems that we are not allowed to say bad things about our club because we won the title last year which was fantastic, but hand on heart how many games did we play well. Yes i know members will say thats all that matters which it is, but our standard of football the last two games alone has been poor and if we dont get the finger out, i can see another title going to the wire, and when you think a poor Celtic teame are 2 points in front of us which is unreal.

We started the match with a lineup that should have hammered Killie. This Rangers side is a true enigma. Training this week will be rather cruel I suspect. Time for these guys to play for 90 minutes every match -- not just when they feel like it (in the CL etc.)

Pisses me off. We HAVE the ability to win this league by at least 10 points.

But.. next match is v the Sheep -- and well be well up for that. Then of course the scum come for a visit. Win those 2 and we're back on track.

And of course.... Sevilla have no chance versus us at Fortress IBROX.

WATP!

Not aimed at you Dan, but it seems like you can't call a spade a spade on here without being called a 'Smith hater' or suchlike.

If we play shit, people will quite rightly say so. Isn't that why we're here, venting and discussing our frustrations here instead of taking them onto the stands with us?

Not aimed at you Dan, but it seems like you can't call a spade a spade on here without being called a 'Smith hater' or suchlike.

If we play shit, people will quite rightly say so. Isn't that why we're here, venting and discussing our frustrations here instead of taking them onto the stands with us?

I tend to do both myself. ;)

It is hard to know what to think. We never seem to know what Rangers team will turn up and what level of play to expect.

I just know that in defence we are very short of cover; in midfield our so called stars Davis and Mendes have just disappeared from games and K Thomson has not yet fully recopvered from injury; added to that we have no real pacy wingers and Rothen may not be suitable for the SPL. I will be glad to see Lafferty playing up front with another striker as I think that will help, but he too needs service.

All in all I just do not know what to expect from Rangers just now. We seem very far from a settled team.

I do not think Fleck at present deserves a first team place. He is young, but needs to show much more in games to start.

Because the squad is so thin now we can't freshen up the team after the big European nights and that's a big problem. Even a coupe of fresh faces willing to burst a gut can make a big difference to the team.

I am beginning to feel more and more now that I want Murray to sell because we need new investment so badly ... just like the team the club badly needs freshed up now (just hope I don't regret saying that since getting the wrong owners could be BIG problem)

I called BoaB a Smith hater for saying Rangers have been inept in Walters second period in charge - I feel that given the league, cup wins and UEFA final that he was wide of the mark - seems that on this site you get critisised for HAVING a sense of perspective and not just negative OTT reactions. Its strange that being a moderate on this board gets you accused of all sorts - but the lack of perspective on here is mind boggling at times.

I honestly don't think that was the worst, there was worse away from home last season and also away from home in the league in the Uefa Cup Final season.

Totally inept performances, what we come to expect from sides from Walter Smith in his 2nd spell!

Oh for goodness sake - you and the other members of the 'negative loyal' need to take a reality check.

Totally inept :lol: performances won us numerous cups, a league title and a UEFA final all in Walters second spell - no wonder you think he and the team are inept! Obviously just a Smith hater. We are unbeaten in 18 games (goes back to March) Its so inept!! Oh dear. :anguish:

Last season doesn't count now, and yes it won us cups but we've (I say we've but you seem to not have seen that) had an awful lot of awful games in amongst that too. Far too many, especially away under Walter Smith but at home too.

I called BoaB a Smith hater for saying Rangers have been inept in Walters second period in charge - I feel that given the league, cup wins and UEFA final that he was wide of the mark - seems that on this site you get critisised for HAVING a sense of perspective and not just negative OTT reactions. Its strange that being a moderate on this board gets you accused of all sorts - but the lack of perspective on here is mind boggling at times.

Ok the Uefa Cup Final - well we lost that so I'd rather not look back on it too much. Let's not celebrate failure.

Cup Wins? I actually don't think there was one domestic Cup Win where we actually dominated or played well, albeit one doesn't have to win, maybe Queen of the South albeit we were f*cked by then but then if we hadn't used the same players over and over and instead used some squad rotation...

Boab you wanted walter smith sacked last season, wrote a bitter diatribe against him the Friday before we won the league, i think you could safely be classed as a smith hater....

Not really, just call it as I see it. Our team still lacks pace and width, that hasn't changed.

However where did I say in the last few quotes whether I was or I wasn't?

you didn't, you have displayed through your posts since i have posted here that you are though....what you have written in the last few posts isn't really relevant....

I thought you were referring to what bluepeter said.

You call rangers fans being pleased to get to there first European final in 36 years celebrating failure, do you really think you are capable of being objective?

Being pleased I can maybe understand but not any more that, we didn't win and any 'achievement' is diminished in my eyes if not taken away.