Does the RST have an AGM this Sunday?

CanadianBacon

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone confirm? <cr>

Yours, in the dark............

Yes, September weekend when many will be on holiday and can't attend...

Aye, September weekend when members, who should have been notified, weren't. :(

Any wonder I'm not renewing?

That is simply not true. Notice was posted to all current members on 9th or 10th September to ensure two weeks notice was given to everyone. It has also been up on our website since then. As for the timing, we have to have it before 5th October and the date was set to suit fixture lists and to ensure that the accounts were finalised by our auditors. Funnily enough, we have had no complaints from any member regarding the timing. PM me your membership number and details and I'll see if we have the correct ones for you.

From reading here and elsewhere, perhaps thats because too many dont actually know about it ;)

Just a thought

Where is elsewhere?

Other forums, or, fora if you will, where many Bears not members have received many emails regarding different RST info, and, members are not receiving any. The general/majority dont appear to have heard about this.

Just form cursary glances through multiple threads. I dont mind either way (tu)

Sorry, you'll have to enlighten me. I'm a member of a number of 'fora' and I've seen nothing of these multiple threads.

I didn't get told about it this year :( They must have finally stopped realised I've not renewed for a few seasons now.

It's amazing what a new database can do.

I've heard conflicting reports of the current membership numbers, does the new database give you the correct amount.

If so can you tell me the numbers.

Was thinking of rejoining again but one of the things putting me off was being kept in the dark about the things that were going on within the trust. The Trust website is and always has been no use as it's never updated and not being a member of FF I never knew what was going on.

I don't know the percentage of members that live in the West of Scotland is the simple answer. Perhaps if I can find the time I'll try to work it out.

That new database suddenly doesn't seem all that amazing.

I didn't get told about it this year :( They must have finally stopped realised I've not renewed for a few seasons now.

I've heard conflicting reports of the current membership numbers, does the new database give you the correct amount.

Was thinking of rejoining again but one of the things putting me off was being kept in the dark about the things that were going on within the trust. The Trust website is and always has been no use as it's never updated and not being a member of FF I never knew what was going on.

Have you looked at our new website?

Yeah, still no minutes from last year's AGM.

:D

Yeah, still no minutes from last year's AGM.

:D

Getting sorted as we speak. :ph34r:

Didn't realise there was a new site. Just had a look and it does look much better than the old one.

Plenty of info but only been running from the start of the month so I would hope this is kept up. Certainly does look good and I'll be keeping an eye on it for updates.

can you tell me current membership nos. ? No agenda just curious.

Can it tell you how many current members you have? Care to share that information or is it still a mega-secret?

Didn't realise there was a new site. Just had a look and it does look much better than the old one.

Plenty of info but only been running from the start of the month so I would hope this is kept up. Certainly does look good and I'll be keeping an eye on it for updates.

You ask the question that cannot at any price be answered. You will be ignored...........or lied to.

You ask the question that cannot at any price be answered. You will be ignored...........or lied to.

I believe the universe will cease to exist if that were to happen (tu)

Can it tell you how many current members you have? Care to share that information or is it still a mega-secret?

Do you just go round the gers forums trying to cause trouble maineflyer? :craphead:

I offered to answer it for you previously and told you why I wasn't prepared to post numbers on an Internet forum. You declined my offer.

Do you just go round the gers forums trying to cause trouble maineflyer? :craphead:

No, just tediously asking the same reasonable question. It would only need to be answered once to end the crusade. Does that bother you?

I offered to answer it for you previously and told you why I wasn't prepared to post numbers on an Internet forum. You declined my offer.

No you didn't, what is it about the truth you have so much problem with. You have never once answered my question about RST membership numbers. Neither have you ever told me why you can only communicate in the shadows with whispered lies that can always be denied.

What is it about RST membership numbers that embarrasses you so much you cannot openly reveal the truth? Please, stop the silly lies and cloak & dagger bullshit and just tell the Rangers community what the RST actually amounts to. Or would that finally blow the myth that the RST is of any significance at all? I think we all why you keep refusing to publish membership numbers and your continuing silence only reinforces the utter stupidity and irrelevance of the clique who hijacked the Trust a couple of years ago.

No, just tediously asking the same reasonable question. It would only need to be answered once to end the crusade. Does that bother you?

if they have 10 members or 100 members why does it matter to you how many

the fact they are rangers fans is good enough for me

far too many petty squabbles on here tryiny to point score

personally im just glad weve got all these different groups with a passion for glasgow rangers

oh and for the record im not a member

No you didn't, what is it about the truth you have so much problem with. You have never once answered my question about RST membership numbers. Neither have you ever told me why you can only communicate in the shadows with whispered lies that can always be denied.

What is it about RST membership numbers that embarrasses you so much you cannot openly reveal the truth? Please, stop the silly lies and cloak & dagger bullshit and just tell the Rangers community what the RST actually amounts to. Or would that finally blow the myth that the RST is of any significance at all? I think we all why you keep refusing to publish membership numbers and your continuing silence only reinforces the utter stupidity and irrelevance of the clique who hijacked the Trust a couple of years ago.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just say it's obviously slipped your mind. Just for clarification, are you saying that I didn't PM you, offer to telephone you or meet you prior to a game to discuss the issue?

You're on top form today cooper. I'm wrong again. :D

Answer me this. What percentage of members live in the West of Scotland?

For many, the September weekend isn't suitable, regardless of the pedantics over who has what holiday where.

I'm not expecting you to make any great concessions, but to at least accept that it's a possibility that people will be unable to make it, and that it would be a good idea to avoid this weekend in future?

The AGM seems to get later every year aswell?

In 2004 it was in July, 2005 it was at the end of August English Bank Holiday (which some in Scotland get too), and has been gradually creeping year on year. Just seems odd, that's all.

Presumably minutes will be sent out to members?

Yes, you're not having a good day, are you? :pipe: I don't know the percentage of members that live in the West of Scotland is the simple answer. Perhaps if I can find the time I'll try to work it out. Regardless of when we have the AGM, it will not suit everyone. It isn't really getting later each year. In 2006 it was on 1st October. People unable to attend have the option of submitting a question or proposing a motion either by e-mail or to our PO Box. There have been none submitted by e-mail so far, I'm not sure about the PO Box yet.

Neither, it would seem, are you. Or the RST Website is hopefully inaccurate.

"August 2006

News Archive

23 August 2006

Trust AGM Reminder

Can all our members please note this year's AGM will take place on Saturday 09 September in Partick Burgh Halls from 10.30am (for a 11am start) till 1pm (Rangers play Falkirk at Ibrox that day KO: 3pm)."

I'd already checked the dates before asking the question.

You can pick the AGM any time you want next year, because I won't be renewing.

By the looks of it, I won't be the only one.

Bar one or two trouble makers, most people (including myself) are genuine in raising concern about certain issues.

If you can't take people at face value and do your best to be civil, then it doesn't inspire me to renew.

You're on top form today cooper. I'm wrong again. :D

Answer me this. What percentage of members live in the West of Scotland?

For many, the September weekend isn't suitable, regardless of the pedantics over who has what holiday where.

I'm not expecting you to make any great concessions, but to at least accept that it's a possibility that people will be unable to make it, and that it would be a good idea to avoid this weekend in future?

The AGM seems to get later every year aswell?

In 2004 it was in July, 2005 it was at the end of August English Bank Holiday (which some in Scotland get too), and has been gradually creeping year on year. Just seems odd, that's all.

Presumably minutes will be sent out to members?

Yes, you're not having a good day, are you? :pipe: I don't know the percentage of members that live in the West of Scotland is the simple answer. Perhaps if I can find the time I'll try to work it out. Regardless of when we have the AGM, it will not suit everyone. It isn't really getting later each year. In 2006 it was on 1st October. People unable to attend have the option of submitting a question or proposing a motion either by e-mail or to our PO Box. There have been none submitted by e-mail so far, I'm not sure about the PO Box yet.

Neither, it would seem, are you. Or the RST Website is hopefully inaccurate.

"August 2006

News Archive

23 August 2006

Trust AGM Reminder

Can all our members please note this year's AGM will take place on Saturday 09 September in Partick Burgh Halls from 10.30am (for a 11am start) till 1pm (Rangers play Falkirk at Ibrox that day KO: 3pm)."

I'd already checked the dates before asking the question.

You can pick the AGM any time you want next year, because I won't be renewing.

By the looks of it, I won't be the only one.

Bar one or two trouble makers, most people (including myself) are genuine in raising concern about certain issues.

If you can't take people at face value and do your best to be civil, then it doesn't inspire me to renew.

I honestly can't remember, the minutes say it was 1st October so somebody has made a mistake. Hardly a hanging offence. What made you join/ renew this year and then decide not to renew next year? Why not go on the RST website and complain?