***The Official Rangers v Sevilla Thread***

Muff

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I havent been as fearful of a game like this since we went to the Nou Camp 2 years ago.....luckily that night we got away with a 2-0 defeat!

I wouldn't be as worried if we actually had some sort of run going into this game, but apart from the 2nd half at the mercedes benz arena, we have been subjected to substandard fucking dross, gutter trash football, not what I expect from defending SPL champions, playing like mice, no passion, no drive, no guile, no fucking nothing!!! If McCulloch continues to feature as prominently for us, I cannot see it getting much better that guy is seriously BOLLOCKS!!!! doh

If big Lafferty was available it might have been a different prospect entirely (should he be played in his proper position) as he would have had the lone front man's role without shadow of a doubt. Unfortunately he and Mo Edu are still unavailable! :anguish::anguish::anguish:

Despite these times of despair I will ALWAYS back my beloved Gers to the hilt as we have a massive week ahead of us with tomorrow night and the scum to come and with the right backing of a packed Ibrox support this limited team can get a positive result in these games. The time to turn the season around is now, we cannot be afforded any more of this anti football nonsense. My lineup for tomorrow would be as follows:

McGregor

Whittaker

Bougherra

Weir

Smith

Thomson

Mendes

Davis

Rothen

Naismith

Miller (only cos there in no other option)

CMON RANGERS, LETS FUCKING DO THIS!!!!! :21:

Boogie is going to have to be at his best tonight.

I fear the shear pace and skill of Luis Fabiano may just be too much for our back 4.

Diego Capel is another quality player and on his day even Kanoute can be impressive.

Strong performance needed all round tonight. C'MON boys!!!

If we're going to score tonight, the likes of Naismith and Rothen (presuming at least one of them plays) have to be brilliant.

If we're going to win tonight:

- No fuck ups fae Shagger.

- No lapses from Davie.

- No losing the ball 40 yards from goal by Boogie.

- Keep McCulloch as far from the ball as possible.

- Hope Miller mis-hits his shots, because he tends to score more wrong-uns than right-uns.

- And let's keep Ibrox electric for the full game :D

Recieved a text from my Uncle, possibly tonight's team (might be wrong tho)?

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:mcculloch:

:davis: :mendes: :thomson: :rothen:

:Naismith:

That team I posted above is not official/confirmed, I'm only posting what my Uncle has heard. Not saying he's always right, but he's pretty good when it comes to things like this.

IF that does turn out to be the team, then I'm happy, bar Lee McCulloch being in there - an absolute waste of space.