**Official FIFA 10 Thread**

FlippinEck

Online is great!

The fact we can now pick wether it's a draw, extra time or extra time plus penalties is nice.

Also like the aftermatch e-mails including full game stats.

So far my results online have been...

Juventus 3-0 Tottenham

Rangers 4-1 Barcelona

Rangers 2-1 Arsenal

What a game.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's unbelievable!

I am actually really enjoying Be a Pro: Seasons and Manager Mode aswell this year.

My online record so far is:- Won 3 lost 4.

Lost first two matches both to Celtic :anguish:, was really bad games from me. Then today I won three games on the trot, with one game I was losing 2-0 to Chelsea in the 75th minute but four goals from Diego Milito in 15 minutes won me the game 4-2. After that I played my mate two games, the first for me lagged so much and my mate got no lag at all, and he went 3-0 up. Then the last 10 minutes the lag seemed to have stopped and I had three shots cleared of the line by defenders. :anguish: The second game was a tighter affair with me absolutely dominating the chances and possession, and once again the jammy git got a goal and defended his way to 1-0 win.

Haven't bothered with online games yet. Online records tend not to mean much though, you end up facing noobs who are more concerned about their precious win streak than actually playing a decent game! Unranked games are for those that just want to play.

Played 5, won 5, scored 15, conceded 2.

My online record :pipe:

Nice, I tend to not lose tommorrow. Well hopefully.

I have been so unlucky in my three of my four loses. The two I discribed above and the first match I played which went to a penalty shoot-out, were Allan McGregor missed a crucial penalty and Boruc scored the winner. :anguish: