RangersMedia Review

Danny

Just to let you all know we've started working on the next Review - and have already received 3 fantastic articles. So anyone who's interested in contributing something for the upcoming magazine, you know the drill by now (tu)

Address to send to is now: Danny@Rangersmedia.co.uk

This will be further aired in the coming weeks.

Cheers all.

You have a look at my revised article?

Been trying to get the time. I promise you bud, I will (tu)

In fact, I have 10 minutes. I'll do it now :)

BOLLOCKS. Got totally sidetracked. *opens IB's article*

Or a Rangers FC player? We could write a wee letter away to Murray Park and see if we get 30 mins of somebody's time.....

Just a thought,

There has been something like this mooted for a while. We do of course have an interview with Burke from a while back - it's in the New Members forum.

As for another, we are trying.

Or a Rangers FC player? We could write a wee letter away to Murray Park and see if we get 30 mins of somebody's time.....

Just a thought,

There has been something like this mooted for a while. We do of course have an interview with Burke from a while back - it's in the New Members forum.

As for another, we are trying.

Fair doos, Danny.

As my Gran used to tell me 'If you don't ask, you don't get'

I have completely forgot about writing my article. doh

Haven't even thought about it as i have been too busy trying to sign people up. I better get on it as soon as because i don't want to leave it too late and then make lots of mistakes under pressure. I hate throwing something together at the last minute. Would much rather have the time to make sure i have gone every small detail correctly.

For some reason i just think it is Celtic's fault. :lol:

Just a thought,

Oooh could I do that :) Would be a good portfolio piece!

I'll get my article fired in straight away Danny, mid next week by the latest mate!

I have completely forgot about writing my article. doh

Haven't even thought about it as i have been too busy trying to sign people up. I better get on it as soon as because i don't want to leave it too late and then make lots of mistakes under pressure. I hate throwing something together at the last minute. Would much rather have the time to make sure i have gone every small detail correctly.

For some reason i just think it is Celtic's fault. :lol:

You're a valuable member of the team. Take all the time you need. It's not going out for 3 weeks from now at the earliest (tu)

Don't panic!

Just a thought,

I'll get my article fired in straight away Danny, mid next week by the latest mate!

Excellent. Just to mention (reference for all) the articles done so far are:

RST, Barry Ferguson, Ibrox Disaster, and a personal historical anecdote.

Just a thought,

Ooooo, what's the latter about?

Just a thought,

Ooooo, what's the latter about?

Some dude talking about his recollections of our CL games V Inter, among other things ;)

An update about this:

I have five pieces now - the deadline is around 2 weeks.

Still plenty of time for folk to do something.

Subjects covered so far are:

RST, Barry Ferguson, a personal historical account, Ibrox Disaster, and unity among the fans.

(tu)

Another update chaps:

I am up to 6 articles from:

True_Blue_Gal, D'Artagnan, Frankie, BlueIsTheColour, DadoBringBackTheBandage, and Ideal Broomloan.

The deadline is around the 20th of this month for articles, so if you're interested, give me a shout.

All pieces to be sent to:

danny@rangersmedia.co.uk

Thanks (tu)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, last call - I am at 7 articles, and the deadline is around the end of this week. I know of one other article being worked on, so it should make 8. If anyone else wants to contribute, give me a shout (tu)