I think we need a new owner a new manager and a new captain

SASAPAPAC5

i think murray has lost his ambition for rangers ever since the le guen fiasco i think walter is just to negative in the press and in the teams he pick and i think weir great servant he has been to the club for 2 and a half seasons he is just getting to old now

i think murray has lost his ambition for rangers ever since the le guen fiasco i think walter is just to negative in the press and in the teams he pick and i think weir great servant he has been to the club for 2 and a half seasons he is just getting to old now

Who's goin to come in and buy us during this recession????

Who would you bring in to do a better job than WS???

Who would you have as captain instead of Davie Weir????

You nailed the contradiction right on the head right there mate :wanker::anguish:

Look what happened when we brought in a "new" Manager that promised the world. Better the devil you know......

Who's goin to come in and buy us during this recession???? maybe a consortium of business men from scotland or north amreica and if that does not happen i agree with david edgar sell the shares to the fans in a real madrid and barcelona fashion

Who would you bring in to do a better job than WS??? alan curbishley craig levein or steve coppel

Who would you have as captain instead of Davie Weir???? kevin thomson

Let's take one thing at a time, WE ALL know that SDM wants to sell, but he needs to find a suitable buyer first.

There is no reason to get rid of Walter and I really don't know who could do a better job than him with the limited resources he has this season.

This will probably be David Weir's final season and I'm sure there will be a new captain after that.

I don't even think Walter is that negative with his team selections, when you look at the way we played pre-season for a start, and there has always been two strikers at least in the SPL games so far this season. It's not Walter's fault that they're not putting the ball in the back of the net.

Well another pish post... tell you what..I got a wee secret...

If we dont beat celtic...

There will be a new manager...a new owner and an abundence of spare cash about

If we do beat celtic...all stays the same

Sarcasm yes....but when we do enter a bit of a " crisis" some people SHOUT!! New everything...Bet you werent fucking moaning after the victory at tannadice.... yes it is the past but we have no fucking money...nobody wants to buy a team in a load of debt who play in a pish 2horse raced league where the only escapism is 6-8 games a year in europe...where the incomings still dont overthrow the outgoings!!

Jesus chris people

Who's goin to come in and buy us during this recession???? maybe a consortium of business men from scotland or north amreica and if that does not happen i agree with david edgar sell the shares to the fans in a real madrid and barcelona fashion

Who would you bring in to do a better job than WS??? alan curbishley craig levein or steve coppel

WTF are you drinking? Were in a Recession so if a foreign buyer cant afford or obtain the credit to buy us how the hell is a group of Business men from Scotland gonnae afford it.

And with the pish negativity and crap that is displayed in some threads on here I would hate to let the club be owned by the fans.

Get behind the team FFS thick and thin!!

Follow Follow

We really need a new captain. Big Davie doesn't seem to have it anymore. I think we miss Barry! There doesn't seem to be much fight from Davie nor the rest of the team. The only one that seems to give the players a good shouting at is MacGregor!

Fishing mate :rolleyes:

doh

I think we're just 6 games into the season and some fans need to get a f*cking grip.

For me we have the best squad of players we've had since the players Eck inherited in his first year after Advocaat left.

We've progressed under Smith, and can continue to do so. We've won the league, we've reached a european final for the first time in 26 years......so lets give the guy a break, the starting gun has barely been fired for this season and there's already panic.

We'll beat Celtic this weekend, I'm extremely confident about that. Thomson and Rothen are going to get closer to their peaks with more games, Naismith and Lafferty are developing well......there is a good foundation to this side, just show some patience.

Victory this Sunday -- and all is right again.

Let's be fair though.. Are we really playing that badly? No. Some of our Football has been the best I've seen in some time. Our one touch passing v Sevilla was top class.

Of course, the results are shite... but we're not playing shite. We fell asleep v Sevilla and got punished. Breaking news.. they're simply better than us.

The SPL? Again, dominated for long spells.. but failed in the final third. We're only 6 matches in. But a victory on Sunday is vital.

We'll do it.

(tu)

Because a fanbase who won't even fill a stadium on a champions league night and then leave early when we need them most are going to be able to buy the club...

And the rest? Just no.

Luncatics running the asylum and all that....

Lunatics in charge of a keyboard on here!

I didn't see Colin giving the digit the other night :anguish:

It wasn't just a digit. He flicked a double V. Thats 4 digits. Absolutely amazing.

Double 'V'?

That man is my hero.

I think we're just 6 games into the season and some fans need to get a f*cking grip.

For me we have the best squad of players we've had since the players Eck inherited in his first year after Advocaat left.

We've progressed under Smith, and can continue to do so. We've won the league, we've reached a european final for the first time in 26 years......so lets give the guy a break, the starting gun has barely been fired for this season and there's already panic.

We'll beat Celtic this weekend, I'm extremely confident about that. Thomson and Rothen are going to get closer to their peaks with more games, Naismith and Lafferty are developing well......there is a good foundation to this side, just show some patience.

If we don't beat Celtic, we're 7 points down and only 7 games in. I don't know if we can rely on Celtic dropping many points this season (especially like last season's second half) and I don't know If Rangers will be able to pick them up with the current squad/form. Pessimistic yes, but I also believe it's realistic to have this opinion.

Personally, I think our major problem is lack of competition for the starting 11.

If we don't beat Celtic, we're 7 points down and only 7 games in. I don't know if we can rely on Celtic dropping many points this season (especially like last season's second half) and I don't know If Rangers will be able to pick them up with the current squad/form. Pessimistic yes, but I also believe it's realistic to have this opinion.

Personally, I think our major problem is lack of competition for the starting 11.

do sellik get three more points than us if its a draw

or im i right in thinking its still 4 points if we draw

Fair enough we may well draw but I'm just basing this on worst case scenario smart arse :)

Fair enough we may well draw but I'm just basing this on worst case scenario smart arse :)

are smart arses clever cause if they are i cant be one ;)