Players in the Club Deck

beenie

Steven Fletcher's a Liverpool fan. I assume they were there as guests taking in the biggest game in Scotland where some of their international team mates were playing...

steven fletcher no a tim. ???

that was also shouted at him! :lol:

:lol: wit did he do.??

he just kinda brushed it over his shoudler, and smiled, haha, some guy was like "here steven, thought u were ment to be signing for those cunts" :lol:

as previous poster said fletcher is a liverpool fan think his dad runs a bus from scotland

ive sat beside darren jackson at an old firm game and he signed for them cnuts the year after

his dads dead unfortunately

maybe he dosent run it anymore :anguish:

as previous poster said fletcher is a liverpool fan think his dad runs a bus from scotland

ive sat beside darren jackson at an old firm game and he signed for them cnuts the year after

his dads dead unfortunately

maybe he dosent run it anymore :anguish:

:( guess not

dont know if this is the right place to post this but ahh well :craphead:

did anyone else notice Steven Fletcher and Graham Alexander in the Club Deck today?

no was in the club deck was sitting on the seat wi Alistair jonstones name on seat 204 row f , gordon smith next door ,, usually in the broomloan but they have the rights on these days ,,, dinny worry ive alcohol wipes for ma next game.

dont know if this is the right place to post this but ahh well :craphead:

did anyone else notice Steven Fletcher and Graham Alexander in the Club Deck today?

no was in the club deck was sitting on the seat wi Alistair jonstones name on seat 204 row f , gordon smith next door ,, usually in the broomloan but they have the rights on these days ,,, dinny worry ive alcohol wipes for ma next game.

same mate im giving my seat a wee wipe next time ;)

My understanding is that Fletcher if anything leans towards Rangers.

Like many professionals he may not have attended matches as a youngster and displayed his support like we do, but from a good source I was told this.

In saying that he would have signed for them last January no problem and has a Virgin Mary (fashion) tattoo on his arm!

Fletcher isn't a big Bluenose, but has 'slight' leanings towards us.

Big Liverpool fan as has been said, but my auntie used to teach him and he's a Bluenose if anything. Obviously not even a moderately big one though.

His dad died years ago, he is a Liverpool fan but his family that he was brought up by in Hamilton are all die hard Rangers fans so i'm sure that has rubbed off on him.