Celtic fans at Miller's 2nd goal

gizmico1986

did anyone else see about 50 of them running down the front of the broomie and a handful of them spilling on to the trackside??

not a mention of it in any paper today tho suprise suprise and i also didnt see the police eject anybody.

Can you imagine the ramifications if the roles were reveresed tho??

did anyone else see about 50 of them running down the front of the broomie and a handful of them spilling on to the trackside??

not a mention of it in any paper today tho suprise suprise and i also didnt see the police eject anybody.

no i didn't see this. i was too busy jumping all over people :lol::uk:

and by the time they kicked off again i was fucked. :lol:

Out of breath loyal :craphead:

Out of breath loyal :craphead:

:lol:

thats my favourite part of watching replays when we score in the first half at ibrox against the tims when you see all the manky bastard's faces when the ball hits the back of the net :lol:

loved it how Miller and co just stared at the tims winding them up a belter (tu)

just a shame how you cant see how mental the rangers fans go as it goes in cause all you can see are high vis bumblebee fannys

9unfgn.jpg

novo Laughing at the celtic fans :lol: miller looks as if he wants a shite :lol:. and boyd is telling them to get it right up them brilliant. :lol:

:uk:

lol, seriously miller looks as if he wants a shit and boyd looks as though he's just pushed it out!!

9unfgn.jpg

novo Laughing at the celtic fans :lol: miller looks as if he wants a shite :lol:. and boyd is telling them to get it right up them brilliant. :lol:

:uk:

lol, seriously miller looks as if he wants a shit and boyd looks as though he's just pushed it out!!

when you say that,then you look at the pic . :lol:

I remember in the Ibrox game in May, when Davis scored, and he went into the goals screaming at the mhanks.

Then Boydy came along and shook his fist at them and gave an almighty "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS" lol.

One of my favourite moments last season.