How much time off d'you have for Xmas?

JR

Due to some unfortunate circumstances Ive put in some extra leave and dont go back to work after today til Jan 15th ...

How long you guys got off and what plans you got?

Merry Chrimbo by the way (beer1) (spl) (beer1)

Guest TheQueensXI

college: finished up last wednesday, until about a week into january.

barras: in today, tomorrow, saturday and late on sunday xmas eve :(

Guest TheQueensXI

barras: in today, tomorrow, saturday and late on sunday xmas eve :(

the worst of it is... im working for free! :(

barras: in today, tomorrow, saturday and late on sunday xmas eve  :(

the worst of it is... im working for free! :(

<scared>

Your off your head!

Due to some unfortunate circumstances Ive put in some extra leave and dont go back to work after today til Jan 15th ...

Finish up Friday and back some time in July

partay

Merry Chrimbo by the way  (beer1)  (spl)  (beer1)

partay

:unsure: July! I only have Christmas Day and Boxing Day off. ...was beaten to getting time off someone had booked their Christmas time off already last January !! Cheez this time I'll book mine now. Coz we have folks from abroad here who want to go home they always get off :(

Merry Chrimbo by the way  (beer1)  (spl)  (beer1)

partay

Thats what I call a winter break. (lw)

:D:D i have had alot of time off thanx to my op :D:D:D:D

Producing sausages all day xmas eve,off xmas day and boxing day back 27th.Our boss is a good lad though.He has offered some of the lads 400 quid each in a wee brown envelope to come in for a few hours on boxing day. I turned it down cos i see my kids, question is, is that the best offer anyone has seen to come to work when you don't have to.I would have ripped his arm off if i wasn't seeing the kids.

Thoughts?

Producing sausages all day xmas eve,off xmas day and boxing day back 27th.Our boss is a good lad though.He has offered some of the lads 400 quid each in a wee brown envelope to come in for a few hours on boxing day. I turned it down cos i see my kids, question is, is that the best offer anyone has seen to come to work when you don't have to.I would have ripped his arm off if i wasn't seeing the kids.

Thoughts?

You cant put a price on spending time with your family mate (tu)

Thoughts?

You cant put a price on spending time with your family mate (tu)

Too right dado.get up at 4 xmas morning and drive over to see them open pressie then go back over there to collect them for the day on boxing day.even though they are 14 and 11 ,it's a magic time for all.Think i would be fecked if i didn't have kids,especially at xmas.Better reason to drag them to mine this year is i got my youngest the barry autobiography, so i shall read it.hehe.even thoughthey were born down here and their mum is as cockney as the bow bells,they are real teddy bears. Trouble is ,i get more excited than they do when all their strips and training gear and scarfs start arriving from glasgow. the wee man's hero is baz,my oldest loves hutton.Have any of you read the baz book.Please tell me comes across as a real one of us,the wee man(and me) will be heart broken if he isn't,or,god forbid ,leaves again.

Too right dado.get up at 4 xmas morning and drive over to see them open pressie then go back over there to collect them for the day on boxing day.even though they are 14 and 11 ,it's a magic time for all.Think i would be fecked if i didn't have kids,especially at xmas.Better reason to drag them to mine this year is i got my youngest the barry autobiography, so i shall read it.hehe.even thoughthey were born down here and their mum is as cockney as the bow bells,they are real teddy bears. Trouble is ,i get more excited than they do when all their strips and training gear and scarfs start arriving from glasgow. the wee man's hero is baz,my oldest loves hutton.Have any of you read the baz book.Please tell me comes across as a real one of us,the wee man(and me) will be heart broken if he isn't,or,god forbid ,leaves again.

He wont be dissappointed with Baz book, it shows what a leader the guy is and it says he wont leave the club again until he gets chucked out (tu)

(spl)

Merry Chrimbo by the way?  (beer1)? (spl)? (beer1)

partay

Thats what I call a winter break. (lw)

Will be as long as the scalpel dont slip, already had 6 months off this year <scared>

If i hadnt handed my notice in i'd be doing 2-10 tomorow

then11-7 everdYay till school starts january 7th

cept christmas day

2-10 is a horible shift sayin that were i work the noon shift is 2:30 till 11:00 because they make us clock off for our break! :o

If i hadnt handed my notice in i'd be doing 2-10 tomorow

then11-7 everdYay till school starts january 7th

cept christmas day

2-10 is a horible shift sayin that were i work the noon shift is 2:30 till 11:00 because they make us clock off for our break! :o

(spl)

2-10 tomorrow

we r gonna get absolutly mauled

fun