1872 or 1873?

whyrusogood

1872 or 1873?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. what do u recognise?

It's disappointing we ain't Rangers 1872, Celtic inc there war titles so we should also? 59 and counting (tu)

We should do so much more to remember our great founders around Ibrox! Name a stand, make a stature anything. but something is needing done. we can't just have a book to say thanks to those great young lads who brought us Rangers FC! :D

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's disappointing we ain't Rangers 1872, Celtic inc there war titles so we should also? 59 and counting (tu)

We should do so much more to remember our great founders around Ibrox! Name a stand, make a stature anything. but something is needing done. we can't just have a book to say thanks to those great young lads who brought us Rangers FC! :D

celtic include the world war 1 titles but we include one from there also....reason for that was there was no threat to scotland from air and therfore the league continued...world war 2 titles didnt though and neither rangers or celtic count any from this ....so the point of counting our other titles doesnt make sense..!!!

The team was officially formed 1873 end of ! :sherlock:

So what, Rangers 1872 meaning we won Euro cup 100 years after being formed :D

We were quicker than that we done it in 99 ! Yeah Rangers are gonna change the brand from 1873 to 1872 ! Don't fink so chaps ! ;):sherlock:

We were quicker than that we done it in 99 ! Yeah Rangers are gonna change the brand from 1873 to 1872 ! Don't fink so chaps ! ;):sherlock:

They should tho! Chopping of a jammin wee year from our club! Everyone pretty much thinks we were formed in 73 when we weren't and for the club to come out and say here were changing it to 72 would be the damage :D

They should tho! Chopping of a jammin wee year from our club! Everyone pretty much thinks we were formed in 73 when we weren't and for the club to come out and say here were changing it to 72 would be the damage :D

The club will no come oot and say guidi and keevins are cunts so what chance this ! :sherlock:

Irrefutably 1872.

That many on here get it wrong as 1873 has hee-haw to do with fact.

Stupid arguing the point - it's been proven and documented several times over. Most recently as has been pointed out in "The Gallant Pioneers"

its not stupid if all are still unclear!

It was 1872.

If anybody is 'unclear' they should inform properly themselves, it's documented

Also, how should we assault the Buddhists, Hindu's Islamist's, and Judais'ts

I'm open to advice - and I think you need an education

As do you.

You have not only put unneccessary apostrophes in three words but you invented one of them (Judais'ts).

I presume you do not understand the distinction between 'Islamist' and 'Muslim'.

celtic include the world war 1 titles but we include one from there also....reason for that was there was no threat to scotland from air and therfore the league continued...world war 2 titles didnt though and neither rangers or celtic count any from this ....so the point of counting our other titles doesnt make sense..!!!

*cough*

Ra shellick don't have any to count.

A fact that made sure none counted....

Iv'e been going to see the Rangers since 1975, can i change my username boo hoo? I'm not ashemed to be proved wrong by the way.

i know were ur coming from mate...we all grew up with this...new evedience has came about and i think i speak for everyone we would all welcome this if rangers made a big effort and came out and pushed the 1872 to the fore!! theres a few folk who up until this book came out would have thought1873 also and r now making people sound daft cause they have read it!!

it is about educating and the club should be doing this!!