Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves

BasileBoliSoup

So who's getting this? This will be the game that really sets the PS3 apart from the 360 imo. Look at the graphics :drool:

It's got a Metacritic score of 97 at the moment :)

Review : http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/102/1026373p1.html

Out next Friday, got mine pre-ordered from Shopto.net with the credit from returning my late arriving Fifa 10.

My opinion of the first game was that it was Tomb Raider meets Gears of War, I never finished it as I lost my save and cba starting it again but its a cracking game, new one looks good

Loving it so far mate, gameplay is the same but the graphics are amazing. Naughty Dog are :praise:

If you haven't got this game then I recommend you do. A masterpiece and my favourite single player experience for a long time. There are a few jaw dropping moments regarding the visuals, most of the levels are stunning. Not tried the multiplayer but imagine it will be fun. 10/10 from me. :)

Got the game the other day and have played the first two levels. Game graphics are great as has been said. I found the climbing when going up that train at the start tediously slow. It's a little more natural though so I can forgive that.

Just smashed 9 levels in a few hours. Got used to the climbing which is slightly different to the first game. The storyline is awesome and some of the shit that happens us unreal, as far as sequels go this is one of the best I've ever played. I like the chemistry between Drake and Chloe the dialogue had me laughing several times. This game more than any other in a long time really draws me into the story so it feels like you're taking part in a movie or something. If you've got the first one and were undecided about this one go out and get it right now because it won't disappoint. Up to "Train to Catch" which apparently is 44% which should mean I'll finish it anywhere between 12-15 hours of gameplay which is pretty decent for this type of game. Haven't tried the multiplayer yet but I'm not really a huge fan of multiplayer anyway.