Dani Alves - Terry - Vermaelen - Cole

Essien

Xavi - Iniesta

Leo Messi ---------- Benayoun

Drogba

Manager: Guus Hiddink.

Benayoun :lol:

:lol: My thoughts too

No laughing matter,Benayoun is a seriously good player. (tu)

torres isnt even in the top 5 strikers in the world

I don't disagree, but name 5 better than him.

Ronaldo, Drogba, Villa, Rooney, Ibrahimovic.

Ronaldo is a winger.

Drogba is good, but not better than Torres.

Villa is fair enough - that one is down to opinion.

Rooney hasn't impressed me since his first season with United quite frankly.

Ibrahimovic doesn't turn up for big games. He is a highlight reel player, who is very inconsistent.

Guest SandyWaTp

Ronaldo is a winger.

Ibrahimovic doesn't turn up for big games. He is a highlight reel player, who is very inconsistent.

I agree with EVERYTHING you say there. Seems someone has the same opinion on these players.

Torres would definitely be in my top 5 but you could make a case for Eto'o, Forlan, Luis Fabiano to be better or at least as good as him. Also, there's Drogba, Villa, Ibrahimovic etc to contend with.

(tu)

Those were the three that I was considering for my lone striker role.

My dream team from players of present would be

GK Casillas

RB Daniel Alves

LB Ashley COle

CB Ferdinand

CB Vidic

RM Ronaldo

LM Ribery

CM Essien

CM Lampard

ST Torres

ST Villa

Manager : Frank Rijkard

My X1 Would be

GK BUFFON

RB ALVES

CB PUYOL

CB TERRY

LB EVRA

RM RIBERY

CM GERRARD

AM MESSI

LM RONALDO

ST VILLA

ST TORRES

SUB1 CASILLAS

SUB2 ETO

SUB3 VIDIC

SUB4 LAMPARD

SUB5 AGUERO

Ronaldo is a winger.

Ronaldo, when played up front, is a better striker than Torres.

i'd rather have Drogba up front than Torres, feels he contributes more.

Same with Rooney.

Villa will always split opinion.

And I think Ibrahimovic is one of the most talented players in Europe atm, he's the rich man's Berbatov.

Ronaldo is a winger.

Ronaldo, when played up front, is a better striker than Torres.

i'd rather have Drogba up front than Torres, feels he contributes more.

Same with Rooney.

Villa will always split opinion.

And I think Ibrahimovic is one of the most talented players in Europe atm, he's the rich man's Berbatov.

Just laughing at the rich man's Berbatov bit.

You know football has went crazy when a £31m, £100,000 per week player is a 'poor mans' anyone!

Given

Dani Alves

Ferdinand

Terry

C Ronaldo

Gerrard

Yaya Toure

Essien

Messi

van Nistelrooy

Torres

*Slaps on nose with rolled up paper*

NO!

i fully agree (tu)

And that was me ignoring Ferdinand doh

It's amazing how clueless football fans are. It's not just Rangers fans. John Terry is a very good centre half, but he's not as good as Ferdinand, SAF said he is the best centre half he's ever seen, and comfortably the best in the world. I completely agree despite two recent errors where he was trying too hard to do the old showboating (Man City). It's amazing of over 100 posts not one has put Rio in. If this survey was of English people who have a clue, Ferdinand would be above Terry every time, it's just people are influenced by the mass media, and it shines through on this thread. I mean look at this kid above pmsl Sergio fuckin Ramos. Also pmsl at someone taking the piss out of Yaya Toure ahahaha quite easily one of the best midfielders on earth, but because his profile isn't that of a Messi or Beckham he's ignored. There's so many things I could abuse in this thread I wouldn't know where to start, but without doubt most people on this thread are robots incapable of individual thought.

It's amazing how clueless football fans are. It's not just Rangers fans. John Terry is a very good centre half, but he's not as good as Ferdinand, SAF said he is the best centre half he's ever seen, and comfortably the best in the world. I completely agree despite two recent errors where he was trying too hard to do the old showboating (Man City). It's amazing of over 100 posts not one has put Rio in. If this survey was of English people who have a clue, Ferdinand would be above Terry every time, it's just people are influenced by the mass media, and it shines through on this thread. I mean look at this kid above pmsl Sergio fuckin Ramos. Also pmsl at someone taking the piss out of Yaya Toure ahahaha quite easily one of the best midfielders on earth, but because his profile isn't that of a Messi or Beckham he's ignored. There's so many things I could abuse in this thread I wouldn't know where to start, but without doubt most people on this thread are robots incapable of individual thought.

What a load of arrogant self righteous tosh that is.

Guest SandyWaTp
Given

Dani Alves

Ferdinand

Terry

C Ronaldo

Gerrard

Yaya Toure

Essien

Messi

van Nistelrooy

Torres

*Slaps on nose with rolled up paper*

NO!

i fully agree (tu)

And that was me ignoring Ferdinand doh

Fergie must be right, after all he never shows any bias towards his own players. :rolleyes:

Ferdinand is one of the best centre backs in world football.

However the recent errors, his age and the fact that he has only played 19 out of the last 38 games might suggest that time is catching up with him.

I hope not because like I said Rio is one of the best defenders in the world when on his game.