Old Firm 1988

wutangster

how good was mark walters :praise:

Was?!

Is he still playing?

Sort of...

He's plays that Masters football. Even though most of them are 40+ he always stands out, his feet are still lightning quick.

I remember how absolutely gutted i was when he went to Liverpool.

Was?!

Is he still playing?

Sort of...

He's plays that Masters football. Even though most of them are 40+ he still stands out, his feet are still lightning quick.I remember how absolutely gutted i was when he went to Liverpool.

thats true (tu)

I put a £10 on Rangers to win 5 - 0 just sensed it'd be a cracker!

Got slated from those sitting nearby (especially after 5 mins) but then when it got to 5 they just turned round and raised their eyebrows... The next O.F. game they asked me what I thought would be the score!

Seriously - when you go a goal down after the first 10 mins it kinda puts only one thing in your mind! :uk:

I remember a great drinking song going in the Red Lion, I'd love some you (even) older KPL regulars filling in the blanks, not heard it for many a year:

The 1st was scored by McAvennie, the tims they thought it was the first of many,

:craphead: Oh Rangers, you got me Singing The Blues,

The Next was scored by Super Ally, he ran to the fans for a swally,

Then stepped up Super Ray, a 20 yarder it was in all the way,

... gets hazy after that but you get the picture....

Guest SandyWaTp

Was?!

Is he still playing?

Sort of...

He's plays that Masters football. Even though most of them are 40+ he still stands out, his feet are still lightning quick.I remember how absolutely gutted i was when he went to Liverpool.

thats true (tu)

Saw him a few years back at the Braehead Arena, it was the European Masters and we won. Mark Walter got player of the tournament. :praise: