Remembrance Sunday uproar - Falkirk v Beggars

CanadianBacon

The "scottish media" ran an article today saying it should be a minutes silence so lets not generalise, in fact can you find me anyone anywhere that says they shouldn't have a silence or should have a minutes applause apart from sellck themselves ?

People are desperate for this minutes silence for them to show themselves up, i already know they are scum i don't need further proof. There officials, including manager are told not to wear poppies FFS, what do you expect.

Don't lecture me about this nonsense and pretend this "protest" is anything but a bit of tit for tat between tow sets of fans that hate each other.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Falkirk will have a minute's silence. If they had no objection to Celtic's request for applause why would they seek guidance from the SPL? Surely they would just have agreed to it. The SPL as usual have fudged the issue.

It's embarrassing for Celtic that rather than dealing with the mongtards in their support that can't keep their mouths shut for one minute, they've decided to go down the road of "Protecting the reputation of Celtic at all times", now where have I heard that before.

I've no doubt Falkirk will do the right thing here.

The "scottish media" ran an article today saying it should be a minutes silence so lets not generalise, in fact can you find me anyone anywhere that says they shouldn't have a silence or should have a minutes applause apart from sellck themselves ?

People are desperate for this minutes silence for them to show themselves up, i already know they are scum i don't need further proof. There officials, including manager are told not to wear poppies FFS, what do you expect.

Don't lecture me about this nonsense and pretend this "protest" is anything but a bit of tit for tat between tow sets of fans that hate each other.

the Scottish Media to which you refer was one man in a 10 line article, he happens to be a Falkirk man, everyone else is from what I can see remarkabley silent. They are quick enough to jump on the 'sectarian bandwagon' when it comes to us. Go figure.

the Scottish Media to which you refer was one man in a 10 line article, he happens to be a Falkirk man, everyone else is from what I can see remarkabley silent. They are quick enough to jump on the 'sectarian bandwagon' when it comes to us. Go figure.

Correct mate as every other paper is keeping silent.

yes but while every paper is keeping quiet, everyone who read a paper last year will still remember they bastards being the only club to ever have an applause in memory of the war dead

yes but while every paper is keeping quiet, everyone who read a paper last year will still remember they bastards being the only club to ever have an applause in memory of the war dead

The problem is that there is to many earls in the media and papers and will not have a bad word said against the scumbags.

The problem is that there is to many earls in the media and papers and will not have a bad word said against the scumbags.

and how do you think everyone of they earls will react to our "remembering" of last years incident

they will find a way to turn this on us and tarnish us even more

i say stay out it, let they bastards suffer for what they have done

the lack of silence from their fans this year will be a fucking wake up call to the rest of Britain hopefully

Woah! Hold the horses General. Don't go getting filled with umbrage at me. Find anywhere where I'm accusing you of what you claim in this first paragraph - you're not the victim here - Remembering the War dead is.

This board (any internet Rangers forum) is about opinions. You and I happen to have different opinions on this one. You think this is ONLY about a tit-for-tat they-did-this type of debate - I don't. I think this is about Falkirk FC, the SPL and Nonce Fc accepting that there is only one way for Remembrance Sunday to be respected and that is for a silence of one-minute to take place at this game. If you think I want that so that hundreds of rabid republican scum-bags will interrupt it and so I and others can say, "See.....we told you so" - then you're wrong. I actually hope that the supporters of Nonce FC do keep silent, but I don't think they will. If they do disturb it I'm hoping that the media report it in a level-playing-field type of fashion and that their club (Nonce FC) is brought to book for such behaviour.

I repeat - I really do hope they stay silent, but if they don't, let's have no more of this sweeping it under the carpet nonsense from those in charge.

To me that's not point scoring, that's outing a truth.

Whether it be CFC or any other club, organisation or institution asking for an applause I would be strongly objecting as I have already done by email. I don't agree however with making banners or such like.

I agree with Canadian, it's not about point scoring and I hope they do the right thing by upholding tradition and have a minute's silence that the whole stadium abides by.

I think we should keep out of this, why are Rangers fans caring what happens at a filth/Falkirk game, it reeks of point scoring and it's not anappropriate subject for point scoring.

They will disgrace themselves minutes silence or not and we already know there opinion, they dislike our armed forces and even worse wish them ill. So why do we actually want too see another tribute disrupted and our war dead disrespected again ?

Rangers fans caring what happens isn't the issue here - it's about civilised human beings, who happen to be Rangers fans, caring about reptiles and lowlife's shitting all over almost 90-years of dignified silence to placate scumbags within the Celtic support who refuse to accept that tradition.

I'm sorry GeneralCartmanLee, but that's as lame as saying that when Hitler and the Nazis invaded Poland we shouldn't have got involved because......it isn't our fight.

This is every civilised persons fight.

Stand up for what is right furfuxsake!! :angry:

Wait there to i find my wellies so I can wade through all this hyperbole......

I know what the issue is here, my point is what will happen is inevitable minutes silence or not as they are scum and we already know there stance, us starting petitions, making flags and having e mail campaigns make it look like we care more about showing them up than anything else, they are more than capable of doing that themselves.

Let’s concentrate on our own remembrances and leave the scum to be …well the scum….

Well said!! (tu) Fuck them! Thats why they are the scum! in saying that... i hope falkirk do they're own thing and not bow down 2 these terrorist luvin arseholes!!

Sent off my e-mails to Falkirk and the SPL.

To whom it may concern.

As a Scottish ex-pat living in Australia I was disturbed to hear the other day that your club was seeking guidance from the SPL as to whether to hold a minutes silence or a minutes applause before the match against Celtic. I realise the club is only doing this to avoid an embarrassing situation where some of the opposing support may disrespect the silence. If their support choose to do so then that is the problem of Celtic FC not Falkirk. As someone who has had family members who have died fighting in the wars I would rather see these people shown up for what they are than have a disrespectful minutes applause for our war dead. In no other country in the world do they remember their war dead in such a manner. If such a thing were to happen before the ANZAC day tests between Australia and New Zealand or in the traditional AFL game on ANZAC day this country would be in uproar. Pandering to those in the opposing support only drags the good name of Falkirk FC through the mud along with the SPL and Scotland in general. I implore your club to do the right thing and respect our troops in the manner they deserve. Thank you for your time.

Doubt they'll listen but hopefully with enough pressure they'll go ahead with the minutes silence instead of this disrespectful nonsense.

The unwashed get away with everything bout time sum1 put them in their place.

i.e the phil odonnel thing, had that game gone on we probably wud have won considering we were on a run and they had half their team injured or suspended, fair nuff the guy had links to the club but lennon was the only link, no other cunt in that team had played with odonnell.

i.e the mass walk out last november and the booooooos. A clear sign of disrespect to those who fight for these T*** cunts.

i.e CHILD MOLESTING!!!!!!!!!!! Its only legal if its celtic!!!!!!!!

i.e IRA chanting, we are always dun for sectarianism.

i.e throwing bottles at innocent families in the san siro, all u hear is manchester this manchester that!!!!!!