***The Official Rangers v Unirea Urziceni Thread***

Muff

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an absolute joke,

I've never been embarrased to be a Rangers man, these last two games have made me feel that way, and that is inexcusable of these players to make me feel like that.

Can't wait for the reaction after the match, will it be the same old shite from Walter.

Every one of these players should be made to apologise in person to every fuckin fan who spent their hard earned money to watch this debacle!

As you can gather, I am extremely disappointed.

How can we not do the bloody basics? c'mon to f**k what the hell do we do at MP because it sure is shit ain't training, what's the bloody point in playing long passes when we can't play a simple two yard pass? walter finally shows his face after see'ng us getting ripped apart.

the mind boggles, to the fans that walked out, i can understand yer pain. disgrace.

Not one player has earned pass marks tonight.

Time for big changes i think, if Petrescu can do this on a quarter of the budget of Smith then its time we employed someone of his ilk.

Exactly.Seville are a top European side with big signings but these guys we should be putting away.The difference between us and them tonight is that they can actually pass the ball as opposed to just hitting it anywhere which we seem to be good t.

Two 4-1 beatings at home, canny watch anymore, this has to be the worse rangers team ever, going back the 43 years i have been waatching Rangers, this is not good, just aswell the SPL is full of shite teams and we got lucky winning the league last time cos the other mob are just as shite as us.

I'm gutted at having to say this but its true, we are not good.

Two 4-1 beatings at home, canny watch anymore, this has to be the worse rangers team ever, going back the 43 years i have been waatching Rangers, this is not good, just aswell the SPL is full of shite teams and we got lucky winning the league last time cos the other mob are just as shite as us.

We miss a leader on the pitch!!!!

Someone who can grab the game by the scruff of the neck and inspire the team around him

That's what we need