I'd make McGregor the Captain, Big Davie is the . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

McCulloch was laughing after his own goal.... :anguish:

i said that in another thread and it didnt get the attention it deserved.

thats fucking outrageous he should have been fucking skelped for that. totally unacceptable. These people dont take the job seriously enough. they dont realise that is people's lives they are fucking around with. people pay their last pennies to go and watch that pish and a crushing defeat like that can make life hell for a while. They just dont give a fuck about that.

But anyway Mcgregor is the only one that shouts and tells people what they think of him so thats good in that sense. I just think that its hard for him to influence others due to his position on the pitch. Is he any good in centre mid?

Yep, spot-on. I was in the "Alexander's been badly treated" club at start of season but he's the ONLY player that truly looks pissed off & disgusted when we loose a goal, never mind get humped !! Hands up, He deserves his place in side & should be made captain with immediate effect !!

thats fucking outrageous he should have been fucking skelped for that. totally unacceptable. These people dont take the job seriously enough. they dont realise that is people's lives they are fucking around with. people pay their last pennies to go and watch that pish and a crushing defeat like that can make life hell for a while. They just dont give a fuck about that.

But anyway Mcgregor is the only one that shouts and tells people what they think of him so thats good in that sense. I just think that its hard for him to influence others due to his position on the pitch. Is he any good in centre mid?

100% (tu)

Guest The Brown Brogue

Aye and no doubt over the next few days we'll be treated to the usual pish with McCulloch saying his best pal Barry phoned him up after he game to tell him it wasn't his fault, how happy the gaffer is with his form, how the fans are now seeing the real Big Lee and how the season starts now, we must start playing better, we can still win the rest of our champions league games etc...

Fucking useless turd of a footballer.

. . . quietest ever, only Greegs was doin any lambasting on Wednesday night ! :sherlock:

I don't fancy McGregor as a captain, to be honest. Fair enough, he was shouting and moaning on Wednesday night, but that does not make a captain (think Barry!). If he was a true leader, able to take charge on the pitch - particularly in his box - I don't think they'd have scored 4 on Tuesday. In fact, I'd go as far as to say they wouldn't have beaten us. I was disappointed with McGregor (again) on Tuesday.

. . . quietest ever, only Greegs was doin any lambasting on Wednesday night ! :sherlock:

*cough* Tuesday *cough*

Quick, change it before anyone notices :ph34r:

I'm used to copious BD errors/BS anyway (tu)

*cough* Tuesday *cough*

Quick, change it before anyone notices :ph34r:

I don't fancy McGregor as a captain, to be honest. Fair enough, he was shouting and moaning on Wednesday night, but that does not make a captain (think Barry!). If he was a true leader, able to take charge on the pitch - particularly in his box - I don't think they'd have scored 4 on Tuesday. In fact, I'd go as far as to say they wouldn't have beaten us. I was disappointed with McGregor (again) on Tuesday.

Done Mate ! (tu);):sherlock:

I am not a big fan of goalkeepers being Captain, but in our squad there aren't many candidates. I'd rather we brung in a captain, but that is unlikely so McGregor wouldn't be a bad choice. In saying that though with McGregor it would be probably hinder his performances.

big bougerra for captain when fit davie weir is like a timid wee boy.

we need someone to grab the non triers by the scruff of the neck

and get them to start playing.ffs cant believe im talking about our

players not trying in a blue jersey.its not as if we havnt showed

any fight this season second half v hearts and stuttgart. but im at

a loss to explain what is going on now. w.a.t.p

McGregor is the worst example I can imagine as a captain.

No dignity, no class.

Rangers captains should not be whoring themselves about town pissed.

Lets not even consider it.

i said this in the other thread, he doesnt handle himself well enough off the field. unless that changes, he shouldnt be captain.

100% agree BD.

You need a mouth on the pitch and we really don't have anyone. Bazza had his critics but he gave off when the team needed it.

McGregor and to a certain extent McCulloch are the only ones who look up to that job.

I knew i saw him fucking laugh. Fucking wanker.

big bougerra for captain when fit davie weir is like a timid wee boy.

we need someone to grab the non triers by the scruff of the neck

and get them to start playing.ffs cant believe im talking about our

players not trying in a blue jersey.its not as if we havnt showed

any fight this season second half v hearts and stuttgart. but im at

a loss to explain what is going on now. w.a.t.p

Get it roon yer heid Boughie (he's off) is puttin himself and Algeria before us as is Mendes and Edu ! :sherlock:

I love Davie Weir and have so much respect for him, but the glaring truth is he is DONE / FINISHED. He should have retired last season and is now not only embarrassing the team but his manager and himself.

have to disagree. Right now he is trying to work with big Lee beside him, he is on his own.