Beasley

Shearer

I just wish that he would play like this for us, he is exactly what is missing from our team.

I just don't understand what happened to him. He looks so much faster and stronger in that video compared to the player we see now.

The above DMB to play as part of a 4-3-3 tomorrow would be nice :craphead:

He can't be any worse than Rothen. And if he is ever gonna play again for Rangers it will be tomorrow. No good for the wet and windy nights in Arbroath though! And anyway I'd rather see Fleck in the team

I think he still is the same player and I think right now he deserves a shot, he just needs a few runs in the team.

But when he gets one tackle and is out for 3 weeks it gets frustrating.

He certainly deserves a chance, but will he get it?

I agree - he deserves a chance - Walter would never had bought him if he thought he was gash !

I wrote an article for RM about our USA Internationalists( still on main pages if you want to read ) One of the main points I made was Beasley has near 90 caps for the Yanks and has been Captain on occasion. We have not witnessed the best of the wee man yet and his injuries are a problem !

Not only does the footage on the first post PROVE he has mad skills, but to be first pick for the USA is som ething special as they were top 5 but now top 10 in the FIFA rankins and boast many talented athletes. Beasley has been working on his upper body srength so I am told and his pace and skills when totally fit - will rip every SPL player to bits - Give the lad a chance Bears......he can deliver and if he feels deafeted before he plays he is not going to have enough confidence.

Meanwhile his fellow countryman is nearly fit again - Edu is one to watch, he will be a hero in the USA and Ibrox in the near future IMO !

GOOD LUCK BEASLEY - GET FIT SOON, WE NEED YOU MAN :21:

In a 4-3-3 with Miller right Lafferty centre and Beasley left would be an amazing thing

If it wasn't for the for the fact that Lafferty can't finish his dinner when he is wearing a Rangers jersey.

Lafferty isn't an out and out goal scorer. His track record says it all.

So highly rated by PSV they loaned him out to Man City, hoping they would take him off their hands.Failed to do much in the dire Man City team and ended back aat PSV when they got the surprise that some mug who would actually give them money. Now that he is here we have seen lack of heart,initiative and lack of balance is his main talent apart from having a good time on our wages.