Announcement on Monday ?

BLUEDIGNITY

As has Phil Anderton.

I wasn’t aware of that,

Anyhow, I don’t think this will be the news that may or may not break on Monday or through the week.

I think the media will be working hard to find out any potential buyer’s and the situation between Smith and the board.

The media will just resort to shit stirring and mischief making. Nothing new there of course. But what I do know is that the majority of fans will not be in the loop. The news we get this week will not be enough to lift the gloom that is present.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As has Phil Anderton.

I wasn’t aware of that,

Anyhow, I don’t think this will be the news that may or may not break on Monday or through the week.

I think the media will be working hard to find out any potential buyer’s and the situation between Smith and the board.

The media will just resort to shit stirring and mischief making. Nothing new there of course. But what I do know is that the majority of fans will not be in the loop. The news we get this week will not be enough to lift the gloom that is present.

And do you care to explain further or are you shit stirring yourself????

I've just had an email from a pal from America saying an Ingvar Kamprad is reportedly interested and NARSA have been given information on this to be able to provide contact with the club.

Anyone heard anything?

Yes mate, he sells flat pack furniture just down the road! I seriously doubt the guy credited with inventing IKEA would be so daft to get involved.

I've just had an email from a pal from America saying an Ingvar Kamprad is reportedly interested and NARSA have been given information on this to be able to provide contact with the club.

Anyone heard anything?

Yes mate, he sells flat pack furniture just down the road! I seriously doubt the guy credited with inventing IKEA would be so daft to get involved.

He is an alky!

Anyone heard anything?

He is an alky!

He`s 83 more likely he`s got Dementia. Do you think he`ll sell Rangers gear in his stores

The only people that know anything about this are Rangers and i just cant understand these threads from people who havent got a fucking clue.

Me neither mate. So many people who claim to have inside info when they have none does my tits in. Its not big, clever or funny.

MC

Are u havin a f#ckin laff? All u do is fish on this site, and its u thats claims 2 hav inside info wen u dont. U just kid fellow bears on about stuff and take the piss outta them. Wen u where asked why did lie, this was more or less ur reply "why wud u believe sum1 on a web forum with a pic of keith chegwin as his avatar"-ring any bells? Wudnt believe u if u told me the grass was green.

Anyone heard anything?

:craphead: