Announcement on Monday ?

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just off the phone with my contact at HBOS, it's all set for tomorrow afternoon apparently. Sit-down talks expected between SDM, HBOS directors and a consortium of Scottish-based businessmen.

Announcement of the meeting and the outcome will not be made until Tuesday though.

The only people that know anything about this are Rangers and i just cant understand these threads from people who havent got a fucking clue.

Me neither mate. So many people who claim to have inside info when they have none does my tits in. Its not big, clever or funny.

Just off the phone with my contact at HBOS, it's all set for tomorrow afternoon apparently. Sit-down talks expected between SDM, HBOS directors and a consortium of Scottish-based businessmen.

Announcement of the meeting and the outcome will not be made until Tuesday though.

Are u being honest mate! I just dont no who to trust after that mister c and his games?

Are u being honest mate! I just dont no who to trust after that mister c and his games?

Sorry mate but thats out of order implying that about me.

And u were out of order for lying about the sale of the club?

when did I lie?

Let’s see if I am far off:

Bain is saying his goodbye’s and a gentleman from the Scottish Rugby Union is taking his place?

Am I hot or cold?

an ex SRU man who used to be CEO of another SPL club?

As far as I am aware he is still with the SRU and has not had a previous involvement with an SPL club.

when did I lie?

You said that I was the one! you said you needed me?

Bain is saying his goodbye’s and a gentleman from the Scottish Rugby Union is taking his place?

Am I hot or cold?

As far as I am aware he is still with the SRU and has not had a previous involvement with an SPL club.

It really does not matter if he is named on here, i fuckin hate cryptic clues.

Its Frank Hadden because he looks like Souness.

i heard on Friday that a consortium from the middle east are interested. i wont know until tonight if rangers have gave them any figures and what they will be buying as murray park belongs to sdm and the car park, and edmistion house and the catering inside ibrox,also all the offices have vastly reduce rent due to sdm companies and friends compines renting them,they all belong to sdm

MODERATOR EDIT: MURRAY PARK BELONGS TO RANGERS. WE DON'T NEED TO REGURGITATE SUCH DISCREDITED LIES AT THIS TIME, IT DOESN'T HELP.

i heard on Friday that a consortium from the middle east are interested. i wont know until tonight if rangers have gave them any figures and what they will be buying as murray park belongs to sdm and the car park, and edmistion house and the catering inside ibrox,also all the offices have vastly reduce rent due to sdm companies and friends compines renting them,they all belong to sdm

No it doesn't.

what is going to happen is a takeover going to happen is bain getting sacked wtf is going on

What is going on is a period of transition and stagnation. People are going to come and some will go.

im going for my dinner colin dont go blabbing too much

I wont. I can keep schtum when it counts!

Am I hot or cold?

Gordon McKie has been linked with Bain's job mate.

Am I hot or cold?

As has Phil Anderton.

when did I lie?

You said that I was the one! you said you needed me?

Aye, very good ;)

No it doesn't.

yes it does sdm rents it to glasgow rangers, as the private jet he takes out to impress players and fans, he charges rangers £22.5k every time he takes it out.hes looking for £14miliion for murray ark and it has 40 acres or development

Am I hot or cold?

Cheers, he has a quite impressive cv. also worked for Murray mid 90s.

Let's see if I am far off:

Bain is saying his goodbye's and a gentleman from the Scottish Rugby Union is taking his place?

Am I hot or cold?

Your the second person to post this today mate.

Is your source credible because I don't want to get all excited and then let down if it doesn't happen :(

As has Phil Anderton.

I wasn’t aware of that,

Anyhow, I don’t think this will be the news that may or may not break on Monday or through the week.

I think the media will be working hard to find out any potential buyer’s and the situation between Smith and the board.

As has Phil Anderton.

I wasn’t aware of that,

Anyhow, I don’t think this will be the news that may or may not break on Monday or through the week.

I think the media will be working hard to find out any potential buyer’s and the situation between Smith and the board.

The media will already know as I am sure smith will be feeding them info but of the record?