McMillan, Fleck and Wilson

ShaneRalfRoss

By the sound of things Wilson did well as did Fleck.

It's hard to judge McMillan tonight as he was playing CM and he is a RB/CB.

Sounded like he used the ball well, and put himself about. But I think it was difficult for him as Dundee had an extra player in their midfield and McMillan and Thomson where a bit over run.

By the sound of things Wilson did well as did Fleck.

It's hard to judge McMillan tonight as he was playing CM and he is a RB/CB.

Sounded like he used the ball well, and put himself about. But I think it was difficult for him as Dundee had an extra player in their midfield and McMillan and Thomson where a bit over run.

I hope McMillan comes good the lads not scared to dish it out when needed.

However it sounded like Beasley and Lafferty didnt turn up tonight.

Why does that not suprise me?

If we have to get rid of five high earners come January, Lafferty (and Beasley for that matter) would be at the very top of my list.

If you believe reports he earns a higher wage than Boyd and we could probably convince a team to pay a similar fee to the amount that we spunked on him.

Just got a text from Papaguy. He tells me that McMillian and Wilson were terrific.

As a poster who's opinion I trust that sounds pretty encouraging.

Got a text too saying Wilson's distribution was quality, from Muff.

Promising for the 3 of them to all get 90 minutes tonight :)

Does Beasley just have a shite game every time he's given an opportunity, so we get rid of him in January ? he can GTF now for all I care about him

However it sounded like Beasley and Lafferty didnt turn up tonight.

Why does that not suprise me?

If we have to get rid of five high earners come January, Lafferty (and Beasley for that matter) would be at the very top of my list.

If you believe reports he earns a higher wage than Boyd and we could probably convince a team to pay a similar fee to the amount that we spunked on him.

I've said from day one that Lafferty will not come good. He just doesn't even look like a player. I'd rather have Crouch :anguish: Too awkward & injury prone! Ugly fucker too!

I'm beaming with pride for the 3 youngsters! It may well only be Dundee, but you have to remember...they are a form team flying at the top of their league...and there's not that big a gap between the bottom of the SPL & the top of Div1!

Not sure why McMillan wasn't played at his natural RB allowing Whittaker into RM....especially when he's been found wanting defensively recently!

Wilson sounds like he held it together really well with Papac...who he will never have played with before! The two of them deserve credit!

Great to see Fleck getting a goal too...will hopefully boost his confidence (not that it's needed though :lol: ).

All in all a really good night!