Dawson

Anyukov

Moussa Sissoko

Mendes/Davis

Dzagoev

D'Alessandro

Beasley

Kerzhakov/Remy

Had to sell them all on though hahahaha because of how I bought them tongue.gif...

Team is now (2nd season)

Akinfeev

Hutton

Diawara/Berezutskiy

Bassong

Bale/Garrido

Kuzmanovic/Fellaini/G.Fernandes

Riquelme

Piatti

Affelay/

Horarou(sp)/Cardozo

Pandev

drool.giflaugh.gif

How did u affoard these players? As rangers dont get eny money for transfers?

It's easy. Sell Miller, McCulloch, Bougherra and Beasley (Which I often do) and cash in around £10M.

You'll see about £7M of this and you buy players on £1/2M upfront and then offer the rest over 48 months!

Don't know why you'd sell miller, he's fantastic first 2-3 seasons.

It's easy. Sell Miller, McCulloch, Bougherra and Beasley (Which I often do) and cash in around £10M.

You'll see about £7M of this and you buy players on £1/2M upfront and then offer the rest over 48 months!

Cash in and buy Kerzhakov! Him and Boyd score 50-60 a season combined!

Why sell boughie hes amenze. even if u were going to sell him keep him till january then ul get alot more for him OM ofered 7 million for him.

so far with Leeds United, ive won

FA cup

League Cup

League 1

Championship

sitting as follows in my 6th season

5ui9tu.jpg

team is

GK

Scott Carson, Jamie Ashdown

DF

Godwin Antwi, Eddie Nolan, Danny Wilson, Jan Simunek, Ryan Bertrand, Vincent Kompany, Havard Nordtveit

MF

Lee Cattermole, Darren Gibson, Ronaldinho, Jack Wilshire, Rafael Van Der Vaart, Steven Defour, Halil Altintop, Sergio Canales

FW

Wayne Rooney, Emmanual Adebayor, David Goodwillie, Obafemi Martins

currently got Werder Bremen in the Europa League 1/4 Final

Currently managing the Sheepsh*****s from up north. Going really well 1st season. 3rd in the league. CIS Semi vs Timmy & Co & europe on the horizon. Also, Colin Nish is a real gem for any SPL team. :)

Why have you chose to be them? <cr>

Currently managing the Sheepsh*****s from up north. Going really well 1st season. 3rd in the league. CIS Semi vs Timmy & Co & europe on the horizon. Also, Colin Nish is a real gem for any SPL team. :)

Why have you chose to be them? <cr>

I knew i'd get that reaction :D Ahh just feel it's pretty decent trying to get teams like Aberdeen, Falkirk as far as you can in europe. A european adventure :) but when Walter packs up his bags i'll be the first to apply for the biggest managerial position, in the world.

Half way through my 1st season with Rangers and winning the league by 7 points. Signed Smalling, Mulgrew and Willian at the start of the season and Huddlestone, Tinga, Wilshere and Adriano in the January window. Adriano scored a double on his debut to beat celtic 2-1 :) and iv got Dodo and Neymar joining at the end of the season.

Half way through my 1st season with Rangers and winning the league by 7 points. Signed Smalling, Mulgrew and Willian at the start of the season and Huddlestone, Tinga, Wilshere and Adriano in the January window. Adriano scored a double on his debut to beat celtic 2-1 :) and iv got Dodo and Neymar joining at the end of the season.

How do u have the money to do that??? :anguish: Rangers are skint :lol:

Offer them about a million then add on monthly instalments for 48 months :lol: not sure how i can afforfd to pay it tho :lol:

Offer them about a million then add on monthly instalments for 48 months :lol: not sure how i can afforfd to pay it tho :lol:

lol i tihk i'll start trying that

took on the Charlton challenge and got them successive promotions to the EPL where i finished 10th in the first season there, got offered the Man Utd job and the Man City job so took the city job ( 1.money 2.UCL 3.I hate utd) finished the 1st season as Champs winning the league by a point and have sculpted the team to my liking for the 2nd season :

Neuer

Santon

Richards

Agger

Cissokho

Rodwell

Cazorla

Jovetic

Robinho

Aguero

Allan ( striker i made and placed into my Charlton team that i was forced to sell by the chairman)

Subs

Bassong

Traore

Gunnarsson

SWP

Robben

Tevez

Horeau

Gourcuff

in January and already 7 points clear of Chelsea and Q after 4 games in the UCL :D