***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

Started a game as Dundee United, 3rd in the SPL into the CIS Cup final against Falkirk.

I beat Rangers in the semi's, it broke my heart :( but I'm delighted to be in the final, and Sir Walter gave me some praise. :)

Usual line up

Tuffey

Dillon Wilkie Kenneth Dixon

Bauban Gomis/S Robertson

Myrie-Williams Swanson Conway

Goodwillie

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Will definitely be starting this up after my exams (tu)

Might go WBA, as Papa did, will be a nice challenge.

started a new game with spurs sold king and Keanne to Man city 30 million and crouch to barcelona for 15 million so bought huigian from Real Madrid got van der vaart on loan played 3 in the league won 3 beating Arsenal 3-1 in my first game and beat millwall inthe league cup sittin 2nd behind Chelsea made a great start

need a good Def midfielder any suggestion ?

started a new game with spurs sold king and Keanne to Man city 30 million and crouch to barcelona for 15 million so bought huigian from Real Madrid got van der vaart on loan played 3 in the league won 3 beating Arsenal 3-1 in my first game and beat millwall inthe league cup sittin 2nd behind Chelsea made a great start

need a good Def midfielder any suggestion ?

Guarente , Rodwell , rolfes to name but 3 (tu)

I got to the Premiership with West Brom, was 3rd after four games.

Signed Wagner Love for £10m....only to realise that he can't play for the rest of the season because he's already played for two sides :anguish:

I got to the Premiership with West Brom, was 3rd after four games.

Signed Wagner Love for £10m....only to realise that he can't play for the rest of the season because he's already played for two sides :anguish:

hahaha reminds me of my brothre who decided to go into the editor and gave a brazilian team shed loads of cash ( £400m) , he then went on an incredible spending spree signing players left right and centre for £10m+ for each player only to find out that out of the 15 players he had signed he could play 1 as you can only buy one player from overseas ( outside Brazil) fucking loser had no squad and had to play his youth team for a whole season :lol: