***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And thats me won the treble :D

Celtic were woeful in the league coupled with I put them out both semi's off the cup it was an easy season.

Won the league with about 7 games to go and won the Scottish cup beating Falkirk 4-2.

I got humped in the champions league lol Got beat of Fiorentina away 2-0. Beat of Man U 2-0 at home and 4-0 away. Beat Rubin at home 3-2 and got beat 3-2 away. Scored in the last minute against Fiorentina at home to make it 3-2 and go into the Europa.

P.s Lee Miller is a beast in the SPL came 2nd inbetween Miller 1st and Boyd 3rd.

Cba with gers as its boring

Started off with notts county. Made a couple signings and my teams looking good. Won 4 friendly's drew 3-3 against spurs and got beat 2-0 off west ham. Won my first game of the season 3-0 and im looking forward to this game :D. I wanna try and get notts as far as i can then wait for the gers manager position to open :D. Really liking the game alot faster and runs smoother though im not really into the crowds and stadiums as i find it reduces the speed a bit, especially when there celebrating.

I eventually just bought the game on friday btw and it cost me 7quid cause i traded in fm06, fm08, sims 2, sims 2 seasons and UFC. :D never play any of them. So when the one comes in from zavvi im just gonna take it down to where i bought the other one and get 28squid back :D or if they wont take it I'll just trade it in and should get about 20quid or summin for it :D.

Started off with notts county. Made a couple signings and my teams looking good. Won 4 friendly's drew 3-3 against spurs and got beat 2-0 off west ham. Won my first game of the season 3-0 and im looking forward to this game :D. I wanna try and get notts as far as i can then wait for the gers manager position to open :D. Really liking the game alot faster and runs smoother though im not really into the crowds and stadiums as i find it reduces the speed a bit, especially when there celebrating.

I eventually just bought the game on friday btw and it cost me 7quid cause i traded in fm06, fm08, sims 2, sims 2 seasons and UFC. :D never play any of them. So when the one comes in from zavvi im just gonna take it down to where i bought the other one and get 28squid back :D or if they wont take it I'll just trade it in and should get about 20quid or summin for it :D.

:lol: take it the fm's where PC ?

just finished my 2nd season with city, finsihed 3rd behind liverpool and chelsea . got £93 million to spend so bought fabregas for £63m and joe cole for £25m :lol: just pumped chelsea 3-1 aand have won 3 out of 3 so far this season.

i hate it when you have money and buy a player for more than needed :lol:

playing barcelona in the nou camp ... steven davis 25 yarder makes it 1-0 then an ibra stunner makes it 1-1 very close game with me getting more chances then abidal gets sent off.

so i exploit flanks and im getting a shit load of chances then they go to 9 men , dominating them when they had 10 men so i surely must be able to get a goal ? but barcelona all of a sudden get better when they go to nine men .... ibra last minute goal makes it 2-1. gutted still on 0 points.

Right lads I need some good players, just looking for anyone to strengthen the team so if anyone has a few players? Got about 13 mil to spend.

N'aing from Marseilie !

Danny Agger from Liverpool !

Hangaland from Fulham !

:lol: take it the fm's where PC ?

aye bud :) they wouldnt take 09 cause they sayed that once you use the key its useless

Has anyone managed to create an EPL with the auld firm?

I had an idea of making Rangers and Smeltic reserves into B teams and placing them into the SPL but you can't edit the reseves! :(

EDIT: Found this cool background that you can add for a skin: http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/7813/defaultqa.jpg