***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

the wee bastard doesnt work still its going back and im never investing in a shitey fm again!

What error are you getting ?

when i clicked on the fm icon it comes up:

Football Manager 2010 10.0.0f80381 has stopped working.

Thats it.

Any ideas?

I was getting this, are you trying to play the game in window mode?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the wee bastard doesnt work still its going back and im never investing in a shitey fm again!

Thats it.

Any ideas?

aye how am i no meant to?

I'm fucking woeful.

I lost two-one in the Old Firm game at Ibrox, drew away to Partizan (Only just through a late Lafferty equaliser) and have just been skelped three-nil at home to Marseille. Before this, I lost two-one at Kilmarnock. Fucked.

I'm only one behind the Mhankys, though, and I'm hoping for a place in the Europa League.

No-one in, no-one out. Skint and paying too much in wages, very life-like.

I'm fucking woeful.

I lost two-one in the Old Firm game at Ibrox, drew away to Partizan (Only just through a late Lafferty equaliser) and have just been skelped three-nil at home to Marseille. Before this, I lost two-one at Kilmarnock. Fucked.

I'm only one behind the Mhankys, though, and I'm hoping for a place in the Europa League.

No-one in, no-one out. Skint and paying too much in wages, very life-like.

Im doing ok. I have hit a wee streak of goof form and look as though I may get second.

Bought Prince Bauben for £1.7 million and then sold him on for the same price 6 months later.

Good bit of business I think since I wasnt really getting him.

Thats it.

Any ideas?

dunno but when i was trying to play in window mode i was getting that error (tu)

Thats it.

Any ideas?

dunno but when i was trying to play in window mode i was getting that error (tu)

so howd you get into the game to fix it?

Thats it.

Any ideas?

so howd you get into the game to fix it?

just go into my computer/program files/Sport Interactive/fm10 and use the fm10 application in that folder

Ive sold most of the team, ive sold:-

Date | Person | To | Fee |

| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1.7.2009 | Mendes, Pedro | Sunderland | £7M |

| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1.7.2009 | McCulloch, Lee | Ipswich | £2.3M |

| 1.7.2009 | Miller, Kenny | Ipswich | £2.7M |

| 1.7.2009 | Novo, Nacho | FC København | £1.3M |

| 5.7.2009 | Papac, Sasa | Toulouse FC | £2.9M |

| 6.7.2009 | Emslie, Paul | Wrexham | £10K |

| 6.7.2009 | Lowing, Alan | Chesterfield | £9K |

| 7.7.2009 | Shinnie, Andrew | Chesterfield | £16K |

| 11.7.2009 | Beasley, DaMarcus | Zaragoza | £1M |

| 1.8.2009 | Wylde, Gregg | Morecambe | Loan |

| 10.8.2009 | Ness, Jamie | Airdrie Utd | Loan |

| | Total | | £17.25M |

The old trick of offering to clubs then doubling their price and minus 1 click still works.

Ive bought:-

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1.7.2009 | Krivets, Sergey | BATE | £750K |

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 4.7.2009 | Skjelbred, Per Ciljan | Rosenborg | £1.9M |

| 4.7.2009 | Verkhovtsev, Dmitriy | Naftan | £450K |

| 5.7.2009 | Verratti, Marco | Pescara | £600K |

| 7.7.2009 | Cristaldo, Jonathan | Vélez | Ln Fee £300K |

| 7.7.2009 | Boucher, Zakarie | Havre AC | £8K |

| 7.7.2009 | Shea, Brek | FC Dallas | £750K |

| 7.7.2009 | Hélan, Jérémy | Man City | £275K |

| 8.7.2009 | Mattock, Joe | West Brom | Ln Fee £325K |

| 8.7.2009 | Vicente | Valencia | £875K |

| 9.7.2009 | Koke | At. Madrid | £350K |

| 13.7.2009 | Rits, Mats | Germinal Beerschot | £750K |

| 15.7.2009 | Annan, Anthony | Rosenborg | £2.4M |

| | Total | | £9.75M |

Ive decreased my wage budget by 50 grand and ive got a better team.

Im doing all right in the league, 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat. I think ive now got my tactics spot as well now.

EDIT: Im also playing with the a new scottish pyramid, which was done by Cadijk van Kaarhandel on the FM forum. I would highly recommend this to everyone playing as rangers, here's a link http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=157069 and download link http://rapidshare.com/files/301505181/scot...-_Copy.xml.html.

I have opened up a 4 point gap over the mhanks, qualified for the last 16 of the CL and been given a £14m transfer kitty to 'an improvement in the club's finances'. The bluebells are blue!

Current Team:

Vincent Enyeama

Adam Johannsson - Magic Bougherra - Tore Reginiussen - Sasa Papac

Landon Donovan - Steven Davis - Kevin Thomson - Jerome Rothen

Amr Zaki - Steven Naismith

current starting 11....

----------------------------------------Viera----------------------------------------

Yakubu----------------Garay---------------Bougherra/Andrade-----------Papac

---------------------------------------mendes---------------------------------------

Davis----------------------------------------------------------------------Denilson

---------------------------------------Fleck------------------------------------------

---------------------Miller---------------------------Boyd----------------------------

won 3 out of 3 scoring 8 goals and conceding none, the mhanks lost their 1st 2 games aswell so they're 6 points behind me :D

I just got Punted into the Uefa cup on my Man City game, lost 1-0 at home to Standard to leave me stranded in 3rd with a game to go :( fucking gutted .

and i have had to sell Jovetic as he has become a whinging fucking scumbag wanting to play for a bigger club and win trophies . offered him to clubs and the likes of barca and real start chasing him making offers , the only offer i accepted was from udinese for 18m and off he went :lol: fucking wank

I just got Punted into the Uefa cup on my Man City game, lost 1-0 at home to Standard to leave me stranded in 3rd with a game to go :( fucking gutted .

and i have had to sell Jovetic as he has become a whinging fucking scumbag wanting to play for a bigger club and win trophies . offered him to clubs and the likes of barca and real start chasing him making offers , the only offer i accepted was from udinese for 18m and off he went :lol: fucking wank

haha, wee cunt :lol: how good is he?

haha, wee cunt :lol: how good is he?

Wonderkid