***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just won the champions league with Rangers 4th season. I had signed Alberto Poloschi for 37.5m from Feyenoord in January, He ended up the Champions League top goal scorer, scoring 9 in 7. Sold Dzeko to Roma for 39m aswell.

current line up......

GK: Ochoa

RB: Miri

LB: Looking for a leftback.

CB: Wilson

CB: Zapata

RM: Furtes

LM: Cameron/Marcio/Atlay (All youngsters, rotate them depending on form)

CM:Delph

CAM: Kroos

CAM: Fleck

ST: Poloschi/Welliton/Turan (turan is an incredible young striker, play him in cup games)

Just won the champions league with Rangers 4th season. I had signed Alberto Poloschi for 37.5m from Feyenoord in January, He ended up the Champions League top goal scorer, scoring 9 in 7. Sold Dzeko to Roma for 39m aswell.

current line up......

ST: Poloschi/Welliton/Turan (turan is an incredible young striker, play him in cup games)

look for a guy called Antonio (spanish) think he starts the game at Deportivo , just signed him for Juventus ( he is 21/22 in my game in the 5th season) so shouldnt be a regen can't remember tbh will check when i get home , but he is a beast played 12 games and has an average of 7.56 in Seria A (tu)

current line up......

look for a guy called Antonio (spanish) think he starts the game at Deportivo , just signed him for Juventus ( he is 21/22 in my game in the 5th season) so shouldnt be a regen can't remember tbh will check when i get home , but he is a beast played 12 games and has an average of 7.56 in Seria A (tu)

I've got 60m to spend, but only have 2 centre backs in my senior squad :lol: Sold bekken for 6m and Jorgenson for 14m. But i'll give the guy a look (tu) need to find some back up centre backs aswell :lol:

I'm kinda like Sir Alex in a way, I'm not great at signing players, but I sometimes get it right.

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Wilson Papac

Davis M. Laudrup

Miller Fleck Lafferty

Boyd

Played that in Old Firm game at Ibrox and won 5-1. Mads Laudrup is an amazing player. Kinda like his Uncle Brian :)

I started a new game with Newcastle yesterday.

Signed Sergio Canales and Jack Wilshire on loan. Also signed Samuel Kuffor on a free.

2nd in the league after 8 games, Nottingham Forest are flying.

Signed Leigh Grithiths from Dundee to play up top with Boyd. Scored 65 goals between them in one season. What a wee player he is in it. Got him for 2 mill. Made the semis of the CL.

His attributes are shite aswell, yet he scores for fun :lol: he's at everton in my game, currently scored 6 in 7 in the prem :praise:

Won Everythin Bar the UCL got beat in the Semis by fucking Genoa of all people ( although pumping them 5-0 at home to win the league made up 4 it) won the Euro supper cup and World club cup to take 4 out of 5 trophies for the season , then i was given another £155m to spend on new players so far thats bought:

David Silva- £30m

Diego Perrotti - £30m

Benedetti (Wonderkid) £22.5m

Killian Fauvel (wonderkid) - £2.5m

looking to get another keeper in as Buffon is nearly 37 now :lol:

Signed Leigh Grithiths from Dundee to play up top with Boyd. Scored 65 goals between them in one season. What a wee player he is in it. Got him for 2 mill. Made the semis of the CL.

His attributes are shite aswell, yet he scores for fun :lol: he's at everton in my game, currently scored 6 in 7 in the prem :praise:

Hes got a 17 for finishing in mine. Still only 21.

Im getting right into FM now

Started off at Heerenveen and came 6th first season, but retained the Dutch cup

Next year I had a bit more cash, had Tardelli and Welliton who scored about 70 goals between them and I won the league and Dutch cup again

Got fed up with Holland I decided to take the next job offer that came, had been getting a few eg Hamburg, Lazio. So Zenit offered and I went there

Played 2 games with them when Man Utd job became available, so I applied, and got asked to resign or be sacked from Zenit so I quit and now Im at Man Utd. Currently 2nd but the aim is only to get a top 4 finish

I notice Rangers are 5th, so if that becomes available ill go there next and turn them around

Old firm network game in the 2nd season.

Last 16 of the CL thanks to my wing contingent of Afellay and Di Maria knocking the group of death to fuck! :pipe: Yet Boruc scored a 60 yard free kick in the first clash of the season.

It was one of the most bizarre things i've ever seen. :lol: