***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

I went to sign Donovan, had to free up some wages, by the time i punted Naismith to Wigan for £3.5 million Donovan signed for Liverpool. :anguish: Only brought in 3 players so far in Sol Campbell and Christian Vieri for free and Libor Sionko (remember him) for 200k, lol. Played 4 league games so far and sitting 3rd so not bad. Beat Falkirk and Hamilton, drew with Motherwell and got beat by Hearts. :(

That's what happens when you bring in shite.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i just beat Zurich 5-0 in the Champions League with my shite signings, lol. Changed my formation from an attacking 4-4-2 to a 4-3-3 which is working a treat. Thomson can't get in my side for Rothen, Mendes & Davis. 3rd in the League still and i'm ready to face off against Celtic.

I started another Newcastle game. currently top of the Championship away to go into April.

Bought Neil Alexander for £900k and Tunisian striker Francileudo Santos on a free and took in Jack Wilshere and Darren Gibson in on loan.

Usually play like this.

Alexander

Simpson S Taylor Collocini Jose Enrique

Gibson Nolan

Jonas Wilshere Lovenkrands

Santos

Well i just beat Zurich 5-0 in the Champions League with my shite signings, lol. Changed my formation from an attacking 4-4-2 to a 4-3-3 which is working a treat. Thomson can't get in my side for Rothen, Mendes & Davis. 3rd in the League still and i'm ready to face off against Celtic.

They are shite signings compared to the bargains I got 1st season. :)

In my Newcastle season, I get news on Rangers, because I put them as favourite team.

I'm quite disappointed how they make them in the SPL, 10 points behind Celtic in December? FM must be Celtic fans as well.

Although Rangers are in the quarter finals of the Europa Cup against Stuttgart, I'm attending the 2nd leg in Germany :pipe:

Couldn't make the Ibrox game, Newcastle have a match that night, Rangers won 2-0 though ;)

In my Newcastle season, I get news on Rangers, because I put them as favourite team.

I'm quite disappointed how they make them in the SPL, 10 points behind Celtic in December? FM must be Celtic fans as well.

Although Rangers are in the quarter finals of the Europa Cup against Stuttgart, I'm attending the 2nd leg in Germany :pipe:

Couldn't make the Ibrox game, Newcastle have a match that night, Rangers won 2-0 though ;)

To be fair, when you go Rangers, Celtic always drop alot of points. Plus Celtic have money to spend 1st season, Rangers don't.

On March the 1st in my Rangers career, doing okay. 2nd in the league, 6 points behind Celtic who hardly seem to drop any points. Also got to the League Final after beating Falkirk on Penalties and Hearts put me out of the Scottish Cup 5th round :(. Reached the CL Knock Out stages but Liverpool beat me 3-0 in the first leg so not looking good. Brought in a young Czech guy for £2.6 million called Hsulek who is awesome, McGowan from Hearts and a left back for competition for Papac. I've reverted back to a 4-4-2 at the moment and its doing well.

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Wilson/Campbell Papac

Davis/Shinnie Edu/McGowan Mendes Rothen

Lafferty/Boyd Hsulek

Both Boyd and Davis are out injured for a few months so thats what i'm playing and its working quite good.

rangersfalkirkfm10pens.jpg

I have devised a 2-5-3 formation which is seeing me pump teams rotten game after game :D

Upload?

Here are 2 variations I've been using:

http://sharebee.com/c118bb5f

The key for this is that your wide midfielders will be defending when the other team are in possession, effectively in a 4-3-3, and bombing forward when you have the ball to create a 2-3-5. As such they'll need good stamina, pace and defensive attributes as well as being able to attack. The strikers should be good in the air and powerful.

Let me know how you get on :)

I have devised a 2-5-3 formation which is seeing me pump teams rotten game after game :D

Upload?

The key for this is that your wide midfielders will be defending when the other team are in possession, effectively in a 4-3-3, and bombing forward when you have the ball to create a 2-3-5. As such they'll need good stamina, pace and defensive attributes as well as being able to attack. The strikers should be good in the air and powerful.

Why didn't you just upload it to rapidshare or something? doing those surveys is impossible, it always fucks up. :anguish:

Upload?

Why didn't you just upload it to rapidshare or something? doing those surveys is impossible, it always fucks up. :anguish:

(tu)

I gave up

Just finished my first season, finished 2nd in the league and 16 points behind Celtic, i had 71 points. :anguish: I drew 11 games and only scored like 61 goals, i've been using an attacking 4-4-2 formation which isn't working so does anyone have any decent formations i could try out, atleast i won the League Cup, only thing i won though.

Upload?

(tu)

I gave up

Never had a problem with Sharebee.. here's the rapidshare link http://rapidshare.com/files/340360748/2-5-3.zip.html