disgruntled_bear

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just signed Messi for £151m

Man city?

Aye it was , i started as Charlton gaffer got them in the prem finished 11th and got offered both the Man utd and City jobs , i took the City job not just for the money but they were in the UCL were as UTD were only in the europa league .

it was £100m up front and the rest in future payments

Anybody get their April fool? :lol: got a message saying that my board were giving me 500m on new players and stadium and i had to click accept to get it and they fucked me over :lol:

Yes, it happens, when the in game date and the actual date are April 1st.

If anyone is wondering how it looks like, just set your computer date to April 1st right before you reach that date in the game.

Started my first game with the patch.

Just beat Celtc 3-1 at Ibrox with goals from Naismith, McCulloch and Boyd. Kamara scored a consolation.

In CL with Lyon, Shakhtar and Unirea, losing the first game 2-0 to Lyon and winning the second 1-0 away to Unirea.

Celtc are pish btw, 7th after 7 or 8 games! :lol:

I've just completed a first season with Barcelona.

Valdes

Alves Puyol Pique Abidal

Xavi Iniesta

Messi Rooney Ibrahimovic Arshavin

:anguish:

Won the Spanish Cup, Super Cup, World Club Championship and the Champions League, lost the league to Real Madrid by a point though

Anybody get their April fool? :lol: got a message saying that my board were giving me 500m on new players and stadium and i had to click accept to get it and they fucked me over :lol:

I got it wen i was partick thistle thoght it sed 500k tho was cheeserd then red the bottom nd was redy to snap my disk :lol:

I got it wen i was partick thistle thoght it sed 500k tho was cheeserd then red the bottom nd was redy to snap my disk :lol:

I bought the download version of FM off steam when it first came out. Since then I have rebooted my computer.

I reinstalled steam and logged into my account and downloaded FM again and the new patch.

When I go to play it now it takes me to a page and says enter activation code. I don't know were my code is?

Anyone help?

Into my second season at Liverpool and managed to spend £89 million to boost the depth of the squad mainly using 48 months installments. Team is now:

Reina

Johnson Carragher Agger Baines

Rodriquez Gerrard M Diarra Riera

Torres Barrios

Subs: Rensing Burdisio Mascherano Robinho Kuyt Kuranyi Jovanovic

BTW Rangers managed to sign Patrick Vieira and Ledley King on loans however lost Thomson and Wilson to Wolves although we did bring in a combined £14 million for the pair.

Nice Liverpool team, M Diarra was immense for my CL final Rangers team in the DM role before I moved him on to Wolfsburg.

In my new Rangers game I just got fucked 4-1 off Shakhtar away, need to win at Ibrox if I want last 16!

I've decided to be Hamilton manager.

Signed one player, Marian Pahars who used to play for Southampton, he's scored a few. Currently 8th :(

I'm good friends with Walter Smith and Jimmy Calderwood, and am rivals with Tony Mowbray and Mark McGhee :lol:

Im Scotland manager and its into the second season so i went and looked at the old firm transfers

and Celtic spent 34.5 million on players

Where the hell did they get the money from ? they only sold 1 player for 700k

Rangers only spent 1.7 million and sold players for 6 million :anguish:

got bored winning everything with Man City so started a new game and went Werder Bremen,

current team

Wiese

Castro

Mertesacker

Naldo

Renan

Borowski

Frings

Marin

Van Der Vaart

Vicunic

Welltion

my starting 11

Subs

Guarente

Fritz

Vicente

Hunt

Pepe

Pizarro

Hernandez

:) currently 2nd 1 point behind Wolfsburg and 9 points clear of Bayern in 3rd after 20 games . I was Winter Champs also :)

Right lads, i used to play 2008 a lot... but ive not played it for a while....

when i got that i had 8 diff parts or something for it and it done it itself and from there on i just played it

is 2010 downloadable? any1 square it up in a pm mabye? :D

cheers

I'm pretty sure my FM just explained a dodgy back pass as a "Suicidal ball" :D

Also Ivica Olic is amazing, 20 goals in 19 games.

11 in 12 for the league

1 in 2 for the cup

8 in 5 for the Champions League :drool: