Spoke to the boys on soccer am

DunoonLoyal

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Religion is a huge factor between the old firm. No point trying to kid yourself.

I mean, when was the last time you got the urge to sing " god bless the pope and the Ira " during Simply the best before kick off?

Of course it is, but it shouldn't be! That's the problem!! Why can't we stop it?

No people like you are the problem.I'm proud of the Protestant history,you want nothing to do with it.

Do i start telling you that you should embrace it? No so what gives you the right to tell us to "stop it"

There's nothing harming our club

Nothing harming our club? Where have you been for the past 5/10/15/20 years? UEFA involvements? Banning of TBB?

I have nothing against your protestant history, but rangers were not founded on this!!

I'm talking about the present,you're whinging like fuck over a tv programme!

Did i say we were founded a Protestant club?

The majority that attend games are fiercely proud of this history

and people like you are on a mission to eradicate us from the support just because you don't like it!

It simply won't happen

I am not whinging, I am talking about folk on here who fucking jizzed when they heard it!

My mission is not to get anyone, I just want someone to tell me how King Billy, or N. Irish songs link to us... And being protestant does not count as a reason!! So come on then gubshite!

Em the songs have been sang at Ibrox for years,when we were allowed to be proud of it.

You are a cunt of a woman,start that pish at Ibrox and see where it gets you.

I know many who say the exact same thing!!

The same folk at Ibrox who almost hounded out a wee boy for wearing a Miller Scotland top? Or the night of the Auxerre game when we got beat 2-0 when some wanker started on a boy for not singing gstq, and when he said he was scottish and not british, the boy tried to smack him!!

Plenty of good ones out there who see sense

Oh i suppose you are one of the ones that think we cant dislike Miller either.

To be fair the guy did ask him why he wasn't singing GSTQ before tried to to hit him

wise guy eh!!

the issue was it was a scotland top, then he hurled abuse at him because it was miller! i hate miller too, but wouldnt verbally assault a kid over it

can i ask you hossy are you just on today to have a go at rangers

you started off with comments about bigotry

now your onto fans who allegedly rounded on a fellow fan against auxerre for not singing the national anthem

what is your points cause i see no positivity coming from you towards the team you claim to support

its easy as fuck to slag rangers christ the media and every other teams fans do it we dont really need our own puting the boot into fellow fans(many from ulster and beyond)

the reason i mentioned ulster is maybe that will answer your point about singing irish songs(your words) maybe these guys have brought some of theyre culture with them across the sea

i have no problem with anyone supporting rangers or what religion they are but if they want to support rangers they must embrace the rangers way

now your onto fans who allegedly rounded on a fellow fan against auxerre for not singing the national anthem

what is your points cause i see no positivity coming from you towards the team you claim to support

its easy as fuck to slag rangers christ the media and every other teams fans do it we dont really need our own puting the boot into fellow fans(many from ulster and beyond)

the reason i mentioned ulster is maybe that will answer your point about singing irish songs(your words) maybe these guys have brought some of theyre culture with them across the sea

i have no problem with anyone supporting rangers or what religion they are but if they want to support rangers they must embrace the rangers way

it is just this post i have shared my feelings!!

i dont have issues with religion, i just dont see the link with religion and football.

i have pals who i meet from belfast every week for the games, and they will sing about it back home, but are embarassed at ibrox!

we are all different and this is my personal views!! I know i am not going to stop it! but for me its not the rangers way, or what our founders would want!

Religion is a huge factor between the old firm. No point trying to kid yourself.

I mean, when was the last time you got the urge to sing " god bless the pope and the Ira " during Simply the best before kick off?

Of course it is, but it shouldn't be! That's the problem!! Why can't we stop it?

No people like you are the problem.I'm proud of the Protestant history,you want nothing to do with it.

Do i start telling you that you should embrace it? No so what gives you the right to tell us to "stop it"

There's nothing harming our club

Nothing harming our club? Where have you been for the past 5/10/15/20 years? UEFA involvements? Banning of TBB?

I have nothing against your protestant history, but rangers were not founded on this!!

I'm talking about the present,you're whinging like fuck over a tv programme!

Did i say we were founded a Protestant club?

The majority that attend games are fiercely proud of this history

and people like you are on a mission to eradicate us from the support just because you don't like it!

It simply won't happen

I am not whinging, I am talking about folk on here who fucking jizzed when they heard it!

My mission is not to get anyone, I just want someone to tell me how King Billy, or N. Irish songs link to us... And being protestant does not count as a reason!! So come on then gubshite!

Em the songs have been sang at Ibrox for years,when we were allowed to be proud of it.

You are a cunt of a woman,start that pish at Ibrox and see where it gets you.

I know many who say the exact same thing!!

The same folk at Ibrox who almost hounded out a wee boy for wearing a Miller Scotland top? Or the night of the Auxerre game when we got beat 2-0 when some wanker started on a boy for not singing gstq, and when he said he was scottish and not british, the boy tried to smack him!!

Plenty of good ones out there who see sense

Oh i suppose you are one of the ones that think we cant dislike Miller either.

To be fair the guy did ask him why he wasn't singing GSTQ before tried to to hit him

wise guy eh!!

the issue was it was a scotland top, then he hurled abuse at him because it was miller! i hate miller too, but wouldnt verbally assault a kid over it

And how do you know all this,i've never in all my years of supporting Rangers seen anyone pulled up for not singing a song.

The mopes can sit there in silence for all i care while i get behind my team.

If the guys been pulled up for the Scotland top well it's safe to say it's an isolated incident.

i dont have issues with religion, i just dont see the link with religion and football.

i have pals who i meet from belfast every week for the games, and they will sing about it back home, but are embarassed at ibrox!

we are all different and this is my personal views!! I know i am not going to stop it! but for me its not the rangers way, or what our founders would want!

i think you just made that up about belfast why would your mates happily sing about it at belfast but then be embarassed when hearing scottish/british folk singing about it

can i ask you how you became a rangers fan if your so against all the baggage that comes with rangers(and celtic)

First of all thats a fucking blatent lie :lol:

Don't kid yourself on in thinking we will believe that FFS! No doubt you will disagree ;) It seems to be a theme of yours.

Maybe it's because the majority of us are happy with the status quo and are getting just a bit irritated by the PC crowd.

i personally think silly comments like that will just furtherly dissilusion people all over the nation who already think of us as a thug set of fans.

on national tv to say something like that is a bit idiotic

Will the English really understand what it means when someone predicts 16-9 to Rangers?

i personally think silly comments like that will just furtherly dissilusion people all over the nation who already think of us as a thug set of fans.

So if that man didn't say it we would be getting heaps of praise right now ?

No one likes us, we don't care (tu).

do you really believe that

so in your wee world stevie from scunthorpe will be posting on his website about the big thug(your words) rangers fans

in my world nobody outside the wee old firm cocoon will be giving a flying fuck about the throwaway comment

you are indeed a mope my good man

get a room with hossy and the rest who are obviously still getting dragged round silverburn at the moment :anguish:

So if that man didn't say it we would be getting heaps of praise right now ?

No one likes us, we don't care (tu).

How did i know somebody was going to give me this generic response.

It means nothing, i do personally care if a wonderful club like Rangers is thought of as nothing more as a playground for idiots and trouble makers which is how we are regularly painted out as.

We could atleast present ourselves well when they give us a rare chance to do so.