***The Official Unirea Urziceni v Rangers Thread***

Muff

Asked the bookie for a price on Wilson starting, he just laughed and said you can have 100/1 for him to score the first goal.

Thats cause they'd never gave a price for someone starting.

No, it's because everyone else and their dug is in the list except young wilson.

Lafferty 9/1 they're takin' the piss.

++++++++++++++

First Goalscorer Hide 90 mins only

M Bilasco 11/2

No Goalscorer 15/2

K Boyd 13/2

A Semedo 7/1

K Miller 7/1

M Onofras 15/2

N Novo 8/1

D Varga 8/1

K Lafferty 9/1

T Balan 9/1

J Fleck 10/1

S Frunza 10/1

S Naismith 10/1

R Paduretu 11/1

J Rothen 12/1

D Todoran 11/1

L McCulloch 14/1

G Galamaz 14/1

D Beasley 14/1

I Apostol 14/1

P Mendes 14/1

V Maftei 18/1

S Davis 14/1

P Brandan 22/1

S Whittaker 22/1

R Vilana 22/1

K Thomson 25/1

E Nicu 28/1

M Bougherra 28/1

E Mehmedovic 33/1

D Weir 40/1

B Fernandes 33/1

S Papac 40/1

V Bordeanu 40/1

S Smith 50/1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF and its a big IF! but if that lump of a man starts tonight then there is something far wrong at Ibrox, there is no way that team should be changed from Sunday and I dont care what anyone says!

I think we played well enough v Hibs and Dundee Utd for the side to stay the same.

We need to impose ourselves on this game, not 'contain' Unirea.

IF and its a big IF! but if that lump of a man starts tonight then there is something far wrong at Ibrox, there is no way that team should be changed from Sunday and I dont care what anyone says!

I think we played well enough v Hibs and Dundee Utd for the side to stay the same.

We need to impose ourselves on this game, not 'contain' Unirea.

We played more than well enough against they 2 and we have to realise who we are playing tonight! I dont think Smith will play Mcculloch as I think Boyd will finally be given a chance!

Okay people, we have some news-ish material.

Muff's just texted me from Romania, so here goes;

Raining and cold, fucking baltic! Was in Bordellos last night and it was fucking bouncing. Found a cracking wee cafe which did some good food and now in somewhere called Whispers.

Atmosphere is top despite the shite weather and the fact that the stadium has no fucking roof.

One bit of horrendous news sweeping the pub is that McCulloch's is IN at CB, and Wilson's out - we shall see, but I fucking hope not.

But, this 98p a pint or whatever it works out at is tremendous. £2 for a vodka and red bull. I spent about £30 on drink yesterday and was absolutely trollied out my nut!

Sounds good, but I hope to fuck that the McCulloch bit isn't true!

Raining and cold, fucking baltic! Was in Bordellos last night and it was fucking bouncing. Found a cracking wee cafe which did some good food and now in somewhere called Whispers.

Atmosphere is top despite the shite weather and the fact that the stadium has no fucking roof.

One bit of horrendous news sweeping the pub is that McCulloch's is IN at CB, and Wilson's out - we shall see, but I fucking hope not.

But, this 98p a pint or whatever it works out at is tremendous. £2 for a vodka and red bull. I spent about £30 on drink yesterday and was absolutely trollied out my nut!

For fuck sake please no McCulloch in defence! :angry:

McCulloch better not be in a CB!

Muff's got in touch with me before about line ups and he's rarely wrong.

Think he's related to someone who is quite well in with the board etc, but the last three he's sent me hours before the telly got them have been spot on.

Hope to fuck this one ain't true :(

I'm hearing it "might" be something like this tonight.

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :weir: :wilson: :papac:

:thomson:

:novo: :davis: :fleck: :Naismith:

:miller:

That sounds/looks alot better. (tu)

I'd be delighted with that line-up